Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Improve Ghost shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

139 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GAMA zp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is ridiculous, how is even possible that the YouTube app doesn't support 4k? Xbox is only giving more points to having a PC instead of a console.

• Akihisatsu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree, YouTube app on Xbox One is the most app that we use, but it seem supported HD only, hope in near future, Microsoft and Google will improve it to support FHD 60fps or even UHD, that will be great.

• eaglevsn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do something about it. In my country we pay 1.5 times more than the other countries for XBOX ONE X and no YouTube 4K support??

• LucasPoland777 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I bought new Xbox One X two days ago and I am really suprised that YouTube app doesn't work in 4K. All advertise was about best 4K console and YouTube works max in HD. Microsoft please make update quickly is possible! My Panasonic TV can handle YouTube in 4K and most "powerful'' console can not?

• CrazyDiamond167 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see why we don't have this yet, considering that if you just go to YouTube on Edge, you have the option there

• rothomson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox was marketed as the ultimate media platform yet it doesn't have 60fps, HDR and 4k YouTube support? Can only watch the most basic option of 30fps1080p? Come on its ridiculous we have been waiting forever!! Please get this actioned. Would be fantastic to have it for Xbox one x launch!

• SpringPeak87065 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Name withheld for security purposes
    i have lived in ignorance over the years hoping that one day i will walk and meet a bag of money then carry it and
    become rich.it was always awesome thinking in that direction cause i believe making money required less effort
    but then i was wrong.i resorted to taking a loan for a better life it was not granted so i stumbled on a post about
    pcgblankatm@gyahoo.com which was shared by a beneficiary so i decided to copy the link and get in touch.we
    i got chatting with the network and i was convinced to take the risk knowing how much people scam people
    online but i was not moved cause in my heart i was convinced about their operation so i read the agreement and
    sent my reply.so my account was opened for me in the bank where i will have to constantly withdraw to avoid
    distortion and was activated a day after i got my blank ATM.they sent me the online details of the account i logged
    in just to check and i was told never to change the password as they monitor the withdraw also the exact amount
    as i was told was in the account. so that was how my life changed.for three months i kept sending their percentage
    as agreed.on the forth month i told them i would want to transfer everything in the account to my personal account
    then calculate their percentage and i send it once and they told me it was not safe but then i wanted more as so
    much money was in the account.so they activated it for me and when i tried to make the entire transfer i was busted.
    i quickly wrote to them of what had happened that they should wipe away my traces of account from the online banking
    and they did without hesitation.it was then i knew that there is more to knowledge than what some of us have.today
    i am happy no more loan or bad credit you could be lucky just follow your heart you wont regret partnering with
    Mr Carlos of pcgblankatm@yahoo.com.Their network is awesome.write them on pcgblankatm@yahoo.com

• VinctiVe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It’s insane that you can’t watch 1080p60 video if your network can handle it which mine can.

• FauneLicorne0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely crazy, Netflix, Amazon, Vudu and so on actually care about their app but what's your problem Google ?! Is it that hard for your engineers to bring to our Xbox One S and X 1080p, 4k, 50/60 fps and HDR ?! Smh !

• FauneLicorne0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is absolutely crazy, Netflix, Amazon, Vudu and so on actually care about their app but what's your problem Google ?! Is it that hard for your engineers to bring to our Xbox One S and X 1080p, 4k, 50/60 fps and HDR ?! Smh !

• prolobo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I CANNOT BELIEVE XBOX ONE S YOUTUBE APP DOES NOT SUPPORT 4K! THAT'S WHY CONSOLE WAS PURCHASED.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base