Find ideas for new Xbox One apps, app features or requested changes here

Use images from OneDrive app as background

The new background update is great but not being able to use pictures from OneDrive seems like a big oversight, especially for those without a DLNA server.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with similar posts from +KM1TCH and Brumheh. Thanks, everyone!]

5,036 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DubiousPig shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

149 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• ItsSKELETOR76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I thought this was possible just tried uploading a photo from OneDrive to use as a background image for the Dashboard no setting to allow the upload from Microsofts own software is a oversight to say the least.

• CallingApollo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would make the customising of my xbox one easier and OneDrive would have another usefull feature.

• ABEfroman3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Frustrating that I have to connect a flash drive to change the background image since I have all the related images I use on my MS OneDrive.

• cdu76 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What

Im surprised to find this post, i was sure this feature was available I came on here to learn how to do it but what you cant do that yet......... really

• Genesis1953 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Make it possible to use images from different sources to make your background as unique as possible.

• EmKay poet commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It´s somehow lame that such an easy feature is not added. XB1 is running on Windows and changing the background from One Drive should be automatic. I demand this feature too

• deathsoap commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please let us change gamer pic and wallpaper. It's very easy. Steam let players change the backgrounds for free and unlimited.

• OinkyThePiggy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make this happen. I've been going insane trying to get a friend's artwork as my background.

• JoelBDeath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I already do this on my Win10 SP3 using images stored in OneDrive... why can't I do it on my XB1?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base