Find ideas for new Xbox One apps, app features or requested changes here

Live streaming to YouTube

You shoulb be able to broadcast to YouTube through snapping the app

1,449 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KSI JoeGrizzKSI JoeGrizz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

139 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ShanesDr8gonShanesDr8gon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

come on beam really cant upload download or export useless frickin app and update please give us YouTube streaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• RagingAntibodyRagingAntibody commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since 2014, and Microsoft still hasn't added this function yet. I doubt it will ever come. Probably because Google/YouTube is a competitor of Bing.

• DreamyBurrito2DreamyBurrito2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agree you should add this I don't have a pc so it would help me gain more subs and make people want to buy xbox one.

• the falcon jedithe falcon jedi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Microsoft at the moment, despite loving my xbox one, am in awe of my brothers PS4 he got for Christmas. He can stream his games to his MAC and i would love for this to be a possibility for the xbox. I know you can download windows 10 but id rather not deal with the fuss. An additional point is streaming to YOUTUBE. If you could make this happen it would be amazing- even though the PS4 can already do it. I upload regularly on youtube and i know you can stream on Twitch but those viewers tend not to subscribe and come for a one time viewing. As a result i am forced to use my brothers PS4 which he is not happy about. If you could fix this i'll definitely stick with the Xbox. Thanks and i hope this can happen (please.)

• DevoidDisc32223DevoidDisc32223 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can stream youre screen to youre windows 10 pc (if you have one) and from there you can stream with an other app/or go buy a screenrecorder and connect it to youre pc and xbox

• KeePxBooLINKeePxBooLIN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YA I wanna stream from youtube I spend alot a year to play xbox I should be able to livestream for youtube like playstation players XBOX PLZ MAKE THIS HAPPEN

• TotaledSkate234TotaledSkate234 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love and I speak for a lot of xbox players who would dream ofor having an app to lI've ever stream.Why can't we have it PS4 DO! No wonder PS4 us the most popular console it is cause it has live stream.Why canthe we have live stream? Look please just add it ☺Sorry if I was rude it is because it is argunt and I'm really want it #ADDIT

• SapJunkieSapJunkie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 here... Microsoft (Xbox) if you're listening PLEASE comply with your fellow fans and release/add the You Tube streaming functionality. Please, Please, Please, its no joke, ALOT of people stream these days and You Tube has a GREAT/BIG community of streamers/viewers.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base