Find ideas for new Xbox One apps, app features or requested changes here

Bring Sky Go to Xbox One

The Xbox 360 has loads of entertainment applications whereas the Xbox one has only a few, my favourite was sky go and being able to go into a party while watching your shows would be great too!

2,550 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hthms shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

200 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• AxE x Blue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would Sky Go so gladly also on the xbox one have it on the 360 ​​beloved. Please also in germany.

• RSebire commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sky go relies on Silverlight working so I wouldn't think it would work would it?
    Here's hoping..

• NiCkDee24 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sky go is on Xbox One. Just called ''Sky''. You do need Sky Go Extra in your subscription to use it though.

• SosseTropfen524 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Einfach enttäuschend das selbst das Sky Go nicht zur Verfügung steht. Sky online ist da keine Alternative, vielmehr reine Abzoge für Kunden welche Sky Go in ihrem Abo haben.

• gresty187punk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sky go was the best thing on the 360 and theres no way id pay to have both consoles on just to have sky run through my Xbox one even though it signs you out and says that the player isn't available it was great to have the ability to watch different shows at the same time

• Shankster95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree been waiting for sky for a while now and I have contacted microsoft 2-3 times and they keep saying if I suggest it they may consider but its not confirmed, ps4 have sky go so why shouldnt we.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base