Find ideas for new Xbox One apps, app features or requested changes here

Spotify on Xbox One

I would love to see Spotify app on Xbox.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with similar posts from THEDEADKILLER88 and Smokeblast1. Thanks, everyone!]

10,773 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

KirillKirill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

526 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Biff TannerBiff Tanner commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They have made an official spotify app and it is going through testing now. Expect it to be released soon.

• Osnap85Osnap85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reopen this. Get us an official Spotify app. Go hug it out with Sony or whatever you need to do. The masses have spoken. Get it done!

• LockyKentLockyKent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Pandora is shutting down in Australia and now would be the best time to import Spotify.

• doomsday936doomsday936 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

• doomsday936doomsday936 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to listen to my music and you would both get money I mean come on isn't that what you guys like.

• The CariboueThe Cariboue commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if Xbox (windows) could partner with So it if you to bring an app to Xbox, guarantee it would be a success.

• Salsa Shark 816Salsa Shark 816 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

First, there are DOZENS of whiney posts about Spotify.

Second, "Submit each of your ideas individually; posts with multiple ideas in them will be removed."

Third, it's called DLNA!!! Download the media player too.

Finally, it's up to the developers to take advantage of UWP and being their apps to the Xbox; not the other way around.

• double b26double b26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SPOTIFY SPOTIFY SPOTIFY !!!!!!
    Nobody uses Pandora any more, nobody ever listened to iheartradio to begin with, and no body wants to pay for MS's groove when they're​ already using/paying for a different, arguably better, music service that already works well on ALL other platforms besides the Xbox. Talk about frustrating.

UNIVERSAL BACKGROUND MUSIC
    *Nobody want to pay (ridiculous amounts vs competition) for additional storage on OneDrive just to save duplicates of the music they own and already have stored on a different, more convenient, device, so they can play background music during a game. And again, nobody wants to subscribe to groove music when they already prefer a different source, just so they can listen to background music in a game. There is absolutely no reason why background music isn't 'universal' across the media player and streaming apps, other than greed. Removing staple features of the the previous generation Xbox in order to pressure people into paying for your service (or those of a partner) is a poor way to treat your consumers.

MORE APPS IN GENERAL
    Really, there just needs to be more availability to the sites​ & services people use, instead of trying to corral them into using a MS service, when they're already embedded, and content, with another provider of a similar service. Sorry, I know u need to make some profit, but it's beganning to affect the quality of your product in a negative way. Also, the store is lacking in variety when it comes to the things people do most on a connected device; social networking and digital media consumption. I believe that if you can get people to use your device for these activities, you could find other ways to monitize without getting the reputation of a greedy corporation who basically is running a racket on it's customers by restricting options for these things, then offering an alternative solution to the problem they've created. It just looks bad on the company image to do things this way.

WEB BROWSER WITH FLASH SUPPORT
    It's pretty bad when the browser can't even open some official XBox pages because it doesn't support flash.

• TJMAN95TJMAN95 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really want Spotify on Xbox it's a shame that you can't some people have hundreds of songs that they would enjoy playing with their games please bring Spotify to Xbox

• TweetyTouchesMeTweetyTouchesMe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A Spotify App on Xbox is long overdue.

Millions of people have Spotify and having an App for it work in the same way as Groove Music means we could play our playlist through our Xbox rather than having to listen to game sound and play music on a seperate device. Please make this happen!

• ElainOVOElainOVO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need spotify in my xbox one, because I need to play whit music..
    Please add spotify in xbox one

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base