Find ideas for desired voice commands and other Kinect suggestions here

More games for kinect

They simply need to support the Kinect more. Not just the lame voice commands, but actual games like they had for 360. This accessory should be more than a glorified remote.

1,205 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lord Greytoker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

49 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • regulator21to5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please allow OG Xbox One users a time period to receive a free Kinect adapter when upgrading to the new Xbox One X just as was done for the release of the Xbox One S.

• PsYcHoUKNas666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not sure if alot of people are actually playing that Many Kinect games but maybe it will be a great idea to be combined with a VR related hardware :)

• CallingApollo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If technology allows i would love some backward compatibility for kinect, or more games for the xbox one kinect.

• CallingApollo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love Kinect too, even though i use it sparingly I would be very unhappy if it was phased out of support.

• Destroyer7242 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i am a with u man... Kinect for life, I don't know why the media affected xbxo, the Kinect was staright up SO fun and a good way to get fit

• SparkyGnome commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still love using my Kinect. I loved the integration of its functionality into games like tomb raider. it doesn't have to be purely just interacting with the Kinect but I would like to see its use more in games, it makes the whole experience more immersive when its done well

• roberts666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be nice to see done, I myself don't have one but those who do should get the support

• shadow of arman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are getting Kinect games every now and then but they go under the radar, also the Kinect has a low amount of users so developers don't want to develop for a small audience.

• shadow of arman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are still new Kinect games releasing every now and then, it just goes under the radar and they are far in between.

• Mangermouse commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Little annoyed that now have to spend more money on an adapter for the Xbox One X when it comes out.

• Snicks commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I couldn't imagine my xbox experience without kinect. The voice commands and IR blaster to skype video calls are all essential to me

• The Real Batman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Kinect should intergrate into Cortana ecosystem with an always listening mode that does not require Xbox power upto execute commands like turning on or off lights etc. To do that build a new kinect that also includes a speaker that can be active when Xbox is off so its like an invoke from hk when off and has all of w10 when on.

• Zelus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use my Kinect every day for voice and I wouldn't ever want to be without it. I do wish they would work on more games or apps for it and breath more life into or even a newer model with enhanced features. It's so useful!

• PunkWannaB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was a big fan of the workout series for Kinect on the 360. it would be Awesome-cool, if UFC trainer, Nike+Kinect were playable on XB1. Or dare I say, if they were remastered/resold on the XB1.

• victor vianna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Perfect. We need more integrate with hardcore game (like BF4) and the back of kinect functions to media navigation (gestures and voice commands).

← Previous 1 3

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base