Find ideas for desired voice commands and other Kinect suggestions here

"Xbox, find controller" command

Add a "Xbox find controller" command so your controller would start vibrating. Would save a lot of people a lot of trouble!

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas posted by JohnnyBoy716. Thanks everyone!]

5,800 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

FrozenUncle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

113 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • CleanlyRabbit55 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE READ!!!! Hello Guys,This is a Life Time transformation !!!Am so happy I got mine from Kelvin Roland. My blank ATM card can withdraw $3,300 daily. I got it from him last week and now I have $16,500 for free for just a week. The blank ATM CARD withdraws money from any ATM machines and there is no name on it, it is not traceable and now i have money for business and enough money for me and my family to live on. I am really happy i met Kelvin Roland because i met two people before him and they took my money not knowing that they were scams. But am happy now. Kelvin Roland sent the card through DHL and i got it
    in two days. Get your own card from him now he is not like other scammer pretending to have the ATM card, he is giving it out for free to help people even if it is illegal but it helps a lot and no one ever gets caught. i'm grateful to Kelvin Roland because he changed my story all of a sudden. The card works in all countries except Philippines and Mali. Kelvin Roland email address is kelvinroland.blankatm@outlook.com!

• CooingCorn89416 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I never know it exist but until i tried my best to look for how i will get money to start up a business and pay my bills, i visited Facebook and some other sites so many times. I saw how people get helped with Blank ATM card from Hacking man called Engineer Michael i was really surprise but i don't really know what to do so i decided to email Engineer Michael i complained to him how i needed money and he reply Yes he is a hacking man of anything, he said he can hack cellphones and Blank ATM and others devices, so I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. I have the faith is real and it will work because i saw many comments talking about his card. He told me Yes and that it is a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. i was amaze. after doing what he ask, 3 days later i received my card from DHL with my pin, i rush to try it on the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic i was so happy. I was able to withdraw up to $6000 immediately. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life, So far i have being able to withdraw up to $78000 without any stress of being trace and caught. I don't know why i am posting this here but i care about everyone who need financial help should contact him he is the best and kind, please don't fall in other peoples hands who will take your money and not give you card. you can text him +19733045149 his email address (micharelatmhacker@gmail.com). He can help you too.

• CruddyGamerz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be the Best thing ever. I have been in multiple situations where I cannot find my controller and have too Mage a lot of things around in my room, to find out that the controller was under my bed the whole time. If by saying that command, the Xbox would send a signal to the controller, this makes the controller make a noise and light as if it was on. Once found press the main button or Say "Xbox, Controller found".

• NobleJuggler400 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This might not be as simple as many would think because if you have many controllers then it would command all controllers to vibrate. But good idea.

• XzZJORD4NZzX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox could make a chip to either attach or put inside your controller to track from the Xbox app on your phone or from your Xbox or better yet both

• Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder how the controler which doesn't connect the consle can vibrate from the console, but that is a good idea.

• PalmettoBling commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a pretty amazing idea. Kinect can track people; should be able to read the controller, if it's visible to the Kinect, or maybe even a "last known position"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base