Find ideas to enhance the OneGuide or Live TV experiences on Xbox One

Colorized Xbox One Guide - Clearly see what is Sports, Movie, Live, News, Etc.

This way it make the guide easier to read and helps you find what you are looking for quickly. Microsoft had this option on the Windows Media Center guide.

Here is a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/wj83FZQ.png

870 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DansGotBoost shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • bobbomo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! It would also be nice to filter to just sports, just movies, etc.

• JonezyBoyDNB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To have this but also have the option to search the guide and have ability to filter categories would be great

• DansGotBoost commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great! I am glad that this got some traction.

Currently the One Guide is not my primary guide. I use my set top box guide as my go to. Despite the fact that the One Guide has some great integration with app channels, it completely misses the basic functionality of a standard guide.

Speed. It is slow to load. It may be quicker after the first launch, but still slower than a normal guide. If we could have it constantly loading in the background while using the TV app. We may be able to have an instantaneous OneGuide pop up?

I think the following would help it out greatly:
    - Ability to sort by genres/types
    - Ability to colorize
    - Load/Update the guide in the background while using the TV app

• DROPTECH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some more ideas. Setting alerts/reminders for you favorite TV shows. Adding a search feature to it would be nice as well.

• bustersnm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the Idea... Suggestion from DropTech from Reddit

Even better being able to sort/filter by genres as well. For example have it list only sports on the guide or movies.

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base