Find ideas to enhance the OneGuide or Live TV experiences on Xbox One

Bring the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner to the US

Love the new Digital TV Tuner just announced for the UK & Europe, but what about those in the US who don't use a cable box or have cut the cord entirely? Thought about some of those other devices, but I want an official integrated device that just works. So please bring it to the US, thanks!

1,563 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AzBat360AzBat360 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

282 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Isaiah12RuffinIsaiah12Ruffin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to watch live Tv without cable because I want to see it better than my Fios cable. Which is not hd. (Idea made by Isaiah12Ruffin)

• RiekopoRiekopo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was really looking forward to this, but now that I see what it looks like I'm not buying it. It's really ugly compared to the European version and doesn't match the console. Please rectify this and I will definitely buy one.

• TactfulSole0TactfulSole0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is now available, the Xbox One Digital TV Tuner is now here, this is a great feature that many have been asking for. Now, the next step is for Microsoft to add DVR support to the Xbox One and possibly allow access to TV cable service, QAM.

• dszfalcon4195dszfalcon4195 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the USB tuner is great but would like to see support for basic cable for those of us that have cable but not cable box. My cable company (Cox) does not boxes with HDMI out and do not need a cable box (tv has cable tuner).

• yunggunn80yunggunn80 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Add support for ClearQAM please! The device supports it, the Xbox One does not. Please fix this!

• tkcaptainatkcaptaina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Now the the tuner is available I'm wondering about ONE GUIDE. Does it only give you the channels in your DMA in the guide as it does now or does it give you all the channels that you can receive once you scan. I can receive channels from three different DMAs and it would be great if they all showed up in the guide. I have a older Happauge toggle that I use on my PC and it gives me all the channels I receive and allows me to manually add channels

• TactfulSole0TactfulSole0 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also wandering if the May update added over-the-air TV, the reason for asking is that the Xbox One Smart-glass App May update states that the App will now allow Live TV streaming in 19 countries.

• MegamanZeroX117MegamanZeroX117 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I maybe just speaking for myself here but.... I thought the point of antenna t.v. was to be a cheap alternative predecessor to stuff like cable and satellite? So here is a thought, Make the device durable and cost effective, also compatible with a wide range of COAX cable based products, Then focus on the higher end, more costly stuff, like turning the system into its own set top box. Mock it all you want but starting with coax worked well for the TV industry. ;P lol

• Edds Box OneEdds Box One commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the UK TV tuner. But how do I now access HDMI in? I used to go to TV but my tuner is there now. So how to I now use HDMI in....help....(the tuner is good though) but so frustrating I can't switch between 360 anymore....

• Killumall NowKillumall Now commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The aftermarket part is NOT the Microsoft digital tuner everyone is asking about MISTER LUTHOR! We want the good tuner as aftermarket doesn't work well at all!!!

• Len 3000000Len 3000000 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@ Mister Luthor: You said April 8 it will be available on, well, April 8th. Does this mean its out now, or next year? Its May 12, 2015 now. And btw.. I have a 950q and it looks identical to the 955q that is said to be for this purpose, so can I use that? Or do I have to pay a marked up price for a second tuner (I paid $75 a few years ago, and I dont think I could bring myself to buying it twice, at markup as well). Thank you

• IbraTheOneIbraTheOne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background n the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background Music in the background

← Previous 1 3 4 5 14 15

The Clubs & LFG Forum Is Live!

Our newest Feature Area forum, Clubs & LFG, is now live! We've added a bunch of ideas that you can now vote on both in the Feature Area forum and in the Clubs & LFG category of theNew Ideas forum!

Go to the new Clubs & LFG forum and vote for your favorite ideas!

Feedback and Knowledge Base