Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

Be able to view Xbox One activity, achievements, and game clips from xbox.com.

It would be nice to be able to view all my Xbox one activity and achievements from xbox.com. I don't want to have to always use my phone to access that information.

1,470 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Overjoyed WormOverjoyed Worm shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
TEGUKGAMINGTEGUKGAMING shared a merged idea: Xbox.com website show xbox one stats and games  ·   · 

34 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • nos139nos139 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The application may not open in full screen without a game or app open together. This must be corrected.

• Deckard RedDeckard Red commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like that a new toolbar was brought in to represent the 'tweaked' bits (Profile, Achievements, Friends) I just find it a bit odd that the same wasn't done to Home, Activity and Messages. Even if the content change isn't available yet I would expect the toolbar / banner (not sure the best word to describe it - bar along top) to be standardised when making any change.

If nothing else just to give a consistent journey for all users.

• ll W I K U llll W I K U ll commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And for exchange you stole the Xbox 360 gamerpic?
    Could we get an option to select the picture we want? I dont want to look at the X1 pics all the the, because all the XBone gamerpics are total crap!

• xMortxMort commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is great news but it's just partially implemented. We have profile but activity feed is still missing (but it will probably come soon).

• Fl0ydPinkert0nFl0ydPinkert0n commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've just checked out the new format of the Xbox.com website and quickly realized that they are not letting us view the wallpapers for secret achievements, even if we have already unlocked them. So, I'm basically just wondering if the Microsoft/Xbox team can change this since some of those wallpapers are really nice, and I'd like to us them as a desktop background.

• SayburrSayburr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, it is going to happen... MajorNelson just posted it to his blog that it starts week of July 1

http://majornelson.com/2014/06/27/xbox-one-achievements-and-more-coming-soon-to-xbox-com/

Xbox One Achievements and More Coming Soon to Xbox.com
    One of the most requested community features we’ve seen as of late is the ability to view your Xbox One data on Xbox.com. We’re happy to announce that the first of these elements – your Xbox One profile, Achievements, friends, followers, and game clips – will be viewable on Xbox.com beginning next week. Here’s a preview of what to expect:

Follow Link for Video

More enhancements, like your Activity feed, are on the way. But in the meantime put these new features through their paces next week, and keep your suggestions coming!

• Ryn0 LRyn0 L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so the achievements showing is there now...but I can't figure out how to get there unless you do a direct url. There's no link (that I can see) to go to that new "achievements" page.

• Drak18Drak18 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

an view them now but only a personal one which is ok but i think MS missed the point of what we wanted. I'd like to see My Activity incorporate X1 games etc, all friends see is I'm playing X1

• SnH CheeseSnH Cheese commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's infuriating to not be able to see what people are doing on Xbox One from xbox.com. I'll see 9 friends on Xbox One but all of them are watching TV or Netflix.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base