Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Distressed loyal customer for over 7 years

Tonight i seriously had to fight the urge to either throw my white xbox one out the window or give customer service a mouthful.

I have a gold member for over 7 years, paying monthly without a fail and i am honestly (only now) not happy with what im paying for; paying more money for live on the xbox one compared to the old 360 for it to crash every time i try to look at my friends list...

Other people might disagree but being a recurring member to the gold subscription and paying for games, accessories etcetc i am…

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tell us when xbox live is down due maintenance

Please send us an email, social media update, xbox live message, etc. whenever xbox live is going to be down due maintenance just like playstation does with their customers. (I got this idea from a guy from xbox support because he told me that sometimes when xbox live is down it's due mantenance.)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix the My Ideas section

Fix the my ideas section to actually show my ideas.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please give us login with gamertag

Some of customer forget their MSA or typed wrong word in creation of MSA. If Gamertag is a unique ID for MSA. Please give to customers the option to login with Gamertag because if customers forget their "wrong" MSA with wrong words, but they only remember their gamertag, in this case customer is unable to login and lose everything because they don't have any support to help him remember how he typed in his e-mail, in this case, customer doesn't have his profile on console anymore. And in support team doesn't get any help because he is unable to verify…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I would like a screenshot and voice messaging feature to be on xbox one

I would like to be able to take screenshots of the xbox one games im playing and then later access those scrrenshots and make them my xbox one home background and i would also like xbox one voice messageing.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I'm sorry I ever bought the xbox. My roommate has a PS4 that he uses just as much as my xbox. He paid less for it, less for the membership,

I'm sorry I ever bought the xbox. My roommate has a PS4 that he uses just as much as my xbox. He paid less for it, less for the membership, and has less issues. The only time he's had an issue with sign in is on Christmas Day and he has NEVER reported a crash. PS4 even gets more content for Destiny (one of the most popular games), a game which I paid the same amount for. Our controllers require batteries and if we don't want to keep purchasing those, we have to buy an additional rechargeable pack while PS4…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove adds that try to sell Live Gold Membership for those who already have Gold

After logging on to xbox.com website half the pages are full of adds trying to get me to purchase live gold when I already have live gold. Would love to see that changed so that people who currently are on active live gold membership would be spared all those adds that fill most of your screen when browsing through different sections of xbox.com, rewards, games with gold or other sections.

180 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Me and my son are extremely diappointed in xbox 360 and their hidden Online only game with gold subscription

We are new to the Xbox world, having been avid nintendo fans for years, but after seeing all the things xbox could do we decided to buy one and see what all the fuss was about. At first it was great. Then he asked for some games, me, thinking once you buy it on a disc, you are able to play it, did NOT realise that you need to pay an extra so much a month-year just to pay it!! What a bloody RIPOFF. He is devestated as I cant afford that and he now has a game he really…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. The Xbox one is fun but need work

I love my Xbox one it it pretty good but there only one problem I have with it the memory it take to much to just to download one game I have a 500gb drive but I only have like 8 game and I'm almost out of memory other then that I love my Xbox

A few I think that need to be remastered and put on Xbox one
    Fallout 3

Fallout new Vegas

The elder scrolls oblivion and skyrim

Cool DLC pack they sured add on oblivion and skyrim

Oblivion DLC name I'm think will be good the dragon…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. constant xbox one issues

CONSTANT PROBLEMS WITH XBOX ONE
    more regular issues not seeing friends list or being able to join in with them far to many times is this issue happening
    constant sign in problems which then makes other apps in acessable aka netflix or games you have purchased
    yet for xbox gold customers we are all effected in paying for services we cant use and subscriptions we also do aka netflix so other subscription we pay for aswell as xbox gold yet no compensation for this just constant ongoing issues with same problems also another note why is xbox monthly charges so…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Microsoft Should Display Phone Numbers for Customer Service

It is natural and common to display phone numbers to contact any company via phone on any website....i havent ever had an issue in regards to obtaining a simple phone number to call and contact to resolve my issue. instead you only display link after link after link and still leading to no phone number. I find this rather unacceptable and should be changed immediatley to avoid having small frustration being built to an angry customer over finding a simple phone number...Even sony displays there phone number under *Contact Us*...this is a first for me to have no phone number…

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enforcement team is a dissapointment

I posted on the forum about my gamertag being suspended due to "Cheating and Communication" I know I did nothing wrong and all they do is tell you why you were suspended. I know why I was suspended. I was told to go there and appeal and they might lift the suspension, but do they listen to you? No they do not. So my suggestion is either get a better Enforcement team or actually provide a chat like your support team has so we can actually fight for what we have been wrongfully accused of doing. I want to actually…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Online Matchmaking

Need better matchmaking,players who are just learning the game or older and reflexes and eyesight are not what they use to be should not have to play with more experienced players unless they want too!Not very fun to be the going 2 kills 20 deaths or to be near the bottom every single match and being told you suck and called names;"noob",etc.Very Frustrating and makes you not even want to play the game that you love and paid money for as well! Also not very fun for more experienced players when their team is constantly losing because they have been…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. misinformation about sending in your xbox for repairs/replacement

My Xbox was having problems so I decided to send it in for repairs or to be replaced. The page that I submitted my information stated "Available only at FedEx Office Stores: Take your device and service order number to a FedEx Office store. You'll be provided with a free box, packing material and an expedited shipping label..." So I payed $10.50 online for what I thought I would get. I went to FedEx with my device and service order number but had to pay for the packaging although told otherwise. I ended up paying $20.93 all together for this…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please put a Doctor Who Texture Pack and or mods for Xbox 360 Minecraft

Fans of Doctor Who and Minecraft who don't use the PC that much would love for more Doctor Who Things to come to Xbox 360.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Just a nice little idea.

First I would like to say that I love Xbox and the Xbox One. I have been playing with you since the first Xbox and I still love it.

Recently, an idea crossed my mind. I was wondering if Xbox has had any plans one day to open a online store to sell goodies such as t-shirts, bags, hats and all that from Xbox. I think it could be a very cool idea and you could even sell products (shirts and all) from video game publishers (sort of become the main seller of those products).

So yes, I was wondering…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I'm so glad

I'm so glad and happy.
    I had big problem and Ms : Angie B be helpful to fix it to me thank you ms and thank you xbox .
    nnecessary : Tovy .
    Saudi Arabia.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please fix xbox.com website to log you out of your account when you select "sign out". It just refreshes the page and keeps me logged in.

Please fix xbox.com website to log you out of your account when you select "sign out". It just refreshes the page and keeps me logged in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Your online chat support is a joke

Without any type of Administrative authorities, these people cant really help at all. Alls they can do is regurgitate the *** that's on the website that i can read for myself. Wake up microsoft and stop making everything so *** difficult for people. Ive got an xbox and a windows phone. You peope have gotten enough of my money. Tomorrow im going out a and grabbing a Playstation 4 and an IPHONE. Ive had enough

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i would like to the return of Simpsons hit and run, medal of honor rising sun

Return the games of Simpsons hit and run, Medal of honor rising sun and age of Empires 2 on Xbox one 1080p and 60 FPS. Exclusive to xbox one only.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base