Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Xbox.com last online

I would like to see the return of when people were last online on Xbox.com. Currently when other users are offline it just says "offline" when it could say "Last online 5 minutes ago playing Evolve". Just like the request to have a last online time return to console, I request this return to the website as well.

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You should be able to edit your Xbox Live account profile and preferences on Xbox.com

Like changing your gamertag, gamer picture, gamer zone, motto, name, location, bio, and online status. We ask you Microsoft/Xbox division to add these features on Xbox.com and not just in Smartglasses. Everyone please vote.

54 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the purchase of FREE Xbox 360 games without the use of a credit card on xbox.com.

They have done so possible with Xbox One, what about Xbox 360? Why do I need a credit card to make free purchases? It doesn't make any sense.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How do I complain?

Make it easier to find where to post complaints. I have wasted 30 mins trying to complain or get an email address to send a complaint to. I will not be renewing my membership as you are not giving me what was promised. [Mod Edit: Personal Information removed]

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let us see our screenshots on Xbox.com

It should be a great idea to show the screenshots I took on the website, with the game clips.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox.com Online Status

It'd be nice if Xbox.com said more than just which game other people were playing. Currently Xbox.com only lists what game a user is playing but not the secondary information. For example it might say a user is online playing Modern Warfare 3. Well is that user Playing Domination in Dome, or is he playing Single Player in Black Tuesday? It says these things when one is online on the console and I believe Xbox.com used to show this information; I think it would be an improvement if it returned to Xbox.com.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Upcoming game list for 2015

Please post a future release list of every game coming out in 2015 and for what Xbox platform they are coming out on. Thanks!

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop Deleting Ideas Because it Seems Like Someone Else Said It

I have had some of my greatest ideas deleted because apparently somebody else already came up with them. And since I'm forced to like the original idea once mine is deleted, I see it and it is nowhere near the idea I had. So, please, consult users before you switch their idea with a completely different one and carefully read each one so that original ideas aren't deleted and replaced with already said ideas. (Also, please bring back my kinect on controller idea, because I like it and I don't like the current idea you made me vote for.) Thanks.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WOW.. where are the 3d games?, I have fiercely defended xbox over playstaition, so why?, why no full 1080, why less processing power? and w

WOW.. where are the 3d games?,
    I have fiercely defended xbox over playstaition, so why?, why no full 1080, why less processing power? and why no 3d game support now?.. I mean for example Halo CE Anniversary came out on the 360 in 3d... now on the NEXT GENERATION console the same game is released as part of the master chief collection and NO 3d support!.. I mean its the same game !, wtf?...
    guys, that's de-evolving NOT NEXT GEN, so please please please reassure me that I did do the best thing in buying xbox one?,. I did right?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Able to receive the last messages at the top of the window as in the old version of Xbox.com

Now when we receive a message on xbox.com, it appears under the previous message. Thus when there is full of messages, it is necessary to make slide the lower cursor to read it.
    It would be really good and practical to invert the chronological order of messages as on the old versoin of xbox.com to not have to slide the lower cursor, beacause when you played you can imediatly read the message when you refresh the window. Thanks to vote this post, I mean it's nessesary. Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Delete all sent messages to friends on xbox.com with a click of 1 button.

I have sent a lot of messages to people over the past, and always wanted to know what messages i last sent because i forget often. BUT now you have brought back all the ones i have sent (been keeping them have you without us knowing hmmm?) and so i have a hundred odd messages and every time it needs to reload now (which is a lot) and because there are so many and i dont have the time to delete them all it is draining my already tiny internet even more. so who thinks we should be able to…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Better communication during Xbox Live service disruptions

Hello everyone,

As some of you may already know, Xbox Live experienced several service disruptions last weekend. In fact, here are the links to threads discussing these issues on the Xbox One section of Reddit:

April 17th - http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/32zi14/xbox_live_status_limited/
    April 18th - http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3335ol/xbox_live_status_limited/
    April 19th - http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3372gz/xbox_live_status_limited/

Now I know that service disruptions are covered in the Xbox Live Terms of Use and that people can stay up to date with the issues on the Xbox Live Service Status website; however, I feel like the team needs to inform people on why these problems are occurring, especially since it will…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow us to purchase the free Xbox 360 games on xbox.com without requiring a credit card

Back in March, the team gave us the ability to grab the Games with Gold titles through Xbox.com without requiring a credit card on file. However, this was option was only implemented for the Xbox One.

You can see that here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251653-xbox-com/suggestions/6221057-allow-purchase-of-free-games-on-xbox-com-without-r

Now I am just wondering if we can have it for the Xbox 360 too?

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. update xbox.uservoice.com notifications

Seems like this site needs notifications for when someone likes a idea also when someone comments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mobile Responsive Website

The Xbox Forums and main site are not currently mobile-friendly.

Please modify the design to make it responsive.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Game Library on Xbox.com

It would be a good idea to have a section to show your game library from on Xbox.com. Hope you guys consider this.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please give us login with gamertag

Some of customer forget their MSA or typed wrong word in creation of MSA. If Gamertag is a unique ID for MSA. Please give to customers the option to login with Gamertag because if customers forget their "wrong" MSA with wrong words, but they only remember their gamertag, in this case customer is unable to login and lose everything because they don't have any support to help him remember how he typed in his e-mail, in this case, customer doesn't have his profile on console anymore. And in support team doesn't get any help because he is unable to verify…

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. update xbox.uservoice.com ideas with over so many votes

each idea board should have a category based on how many votes they have. No one can find an idea they didn't think of because they aren't going to search for a new idea they didn't think of in the first place. So with that being said add onto each category 0-10 votes, 11-50 votes, 55-500 votes, 1000+ votes. Or something along those lines so that good ideas don't get overlooked. I'm just tired of getting on here and not seeing something because the top ideas never change or get any feedback as to why they aren't being "worked on"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Keep Deals with gold, and Games with Gold CURRENT. And off topic Win 10 xbox app.

Maybe I am just lazy, but for sales and notice of Free games I like to use xbox.com. I rarely get on the 360 for a multitude of reasons, but I still enjoy the free games to try, or looking at sales. Same goes for Xbox one. Lots of time the games and sales listed are not complete or updated regularly on xbox.com. With Win10 coming maybe a Xbox app on the PC/phone etc would be a good idea. Sort of like a Steam library and purchase place. Where we could manage devices, downloads, content, view games we own, or…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. your accout verification process sucks !!!!

FIND A NEW ACCOUNT VERIFICATION PROCESS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base