Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Xbox Feedback needs some improvements itself

This site is great, but it could use some functional improvements.

-The ability to edit posts.
    -The ability to edit comments.
    -A list in one place of all the "Completed" and "In-Progress" ideas.
    -The Preview Program forum should use normal forum software and have its topics consolidated.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to down vote. (Some ideas are just silly)

Scrolling through some of the various ideas on different sub genres given to give feedback on, I've noticed myself shaking my head at some of the ideas. Unfortunately there isn't any representation for people to disagree other than the comments section.

Having a Reddit style system would be really efficient to get good ideas to the top of the list. The higher votes would push the good ideas to the top. The more down voted ideas should get pushed to the bottom.

Something to consider.

105 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. allow purchase of free games on xbox.com without requiring a credit card on file

I do not have a credit card associated with my account. If I try to "purchase" a free game with gold through xbox.com, I am required to enter my credit card details first. Why?

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox, please put all upcoming releases/future release games on the store. So we can pin them on our Xbox One.

Being able to Pin the games we want onto our Xbox One would be awesome. A small but useful thing for some of the Xbox One users.

As seen by here, 5 games are already on the market. And can be put on the Xbox One as a Pin.
    http://imgur.com/dC4fqRw

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox Live Social Network

A social network of Xbox Live, like a Miiverse, that would be great and fun. Besides the interaction between users, posting images and videos would be gladly, in addition to be a great attraction to head-to-head with the competition. :)

298 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox anti theft security system

I should be able to register my console and setup security measures. If I report it stolen it locks down until I unlock it. In fact that should be required if the console goes online ever. This way almost every console will have it and it can just be common knowledge that a stolen xbox is worthless. Phones do it, so should consoles.

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bring threaded messages on Xbox.com

Its soon to be released on Xbox One. Its already implemented on the Xbox Smartglass Beta. Now how about Xbox.com? Having that instead of the old message UI would be nice.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ability to request a merge between two or more ideas.

There are too many of the same ideas that are only getting a few votes each and moderators of the feedback site are only merging ideas with more votes. We should be able to bring attention to these, such as flag them if you have seen a very similar idea or actually an area to point out two ideas.

79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Revamp and Update The Graphics Our Avatar

Avatar need MORE deeper customization like face, muscles, height, weight, skin, custom hairstyles, custom facial hairs and tattoos. I want to customize deeper on accessories because I can't put them on my right waist or my left waist that is ONE example can't do in Xbox. Also PLEASE put sounds on props because singing, musician, toys, Minecraft props, cars, bikes, guns, swords and many more.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. What xbox.com needs to bring back

Xbox.com changed today. Since xbox.com is the official website for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1, I would like the following brought back plz!
    1. When a friend is offline, don't just say offline!! Tell us WHEN they were last online (eg. 5 hours ago, 2 days ago, etc). This is what xbox.com always did before yesterday. Just saying... you know... "offline"..., sounds heartless. Kids and young peps want to know WHEN one of their friends was last online.
    2. When looking up a friend, instead of just listing what game/app they're playing, give details of WHAT they are doing in…

109 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. increase the awareness of Xbox Feedback

First of all i think Xbox Feedback is a great Idea, but it is far behind its possibilities. More gamers should use it. Tie Xbox Feedback to Xbox Live Rewards, make it available on Smartglass and the Xbox Dashboard. Just to name a few examples.

64 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Improvements to Xbox Feedback Site

Things I would like to see improved on the (already pretty awesome) feedback site:

* Xbox profile pic and login in top right, even when logged in it still says "Sign In" at the top right.

* Better design of the vote/already voted button. It is confusing as to whether or not you've voted and I'm not sure a two-click process is necessary for voting (perhaps a change in box color or a checkmark?)

* Post pics and/or profiles from Xbox workplaces (similar to the official Microsoft blog) which will increase the visual aspect of the site and make it…

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a Windows Phone Section to Xbox Feedback

There are three sections currently: an Xbox One section, an Xbox 360 section, and a PC section. The Windows Phone is the only Microsoft platform missing on this website. It'd be nice to have it if we ever have ideas for Windows Phone games.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a music visualizer like G-FORCE

X-box 360 had a music visualizer but G-FORCE by SoundSpectrum
    is AWSOME! Go check it out then get back here and VOTE for this!!!!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The general forums are filtered detriment for all languages

I am Dutch and also part of the XCL and it strikes me that when I post on the Dutch general forums, using words like 'how' or 'can', which we use very often while explaining on how (there you go) things can (and an other one, see?) be done on questions the community asks.

Is it possible that filters coming back suited for all languages ​​like how it was? It has always worked on the previous forums!

It would also be nice that we:
    - able to quote again.
    - 'last post first' in my settings.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the option to see games at a specific price

It would be good to have that option so if you have i dont know... 15$ and you want to see games at that price you would be able to see them all instead of looking for them manually.
    That would be a very helpful option in my opinion

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Edit Your Bio

Since you can't edit your bio on the web from xbox.com anymore and some people can't edit it from our console try to fix it or if your removing bios please bring them back.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Xbox 360  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New website is a huge downgrade

Website is complete trash. Terrible downgrade. Worse than healthcare.gov.

In the middle of a game I used to be able to go on xbox.com on my laptop, go to recent players, and send a message. Now the website is so slow and bloated I get kicked from a game just trying to load xbox.com. What a garbage website. Slow, bloated, no user convenience, buggy. And the recent players don't even show up. I tried using Firefox and IE and came to the conclusion xbox.com is an awful website, very poorly designed. why did they attempt to change it? it was…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. New achievement section needs to show ALL games you played

It is frustrating not being able to see all the games I have played on the xbox.com achievements section. The achievements section is missing MANY games. Now that the activity section of xbox.com has been taken down, the new achievement section needs to display all the games a user has played. It is not acceptable to display only a portion of them.

These are the games I have achieved some gamerscore in but are not showing in the new achievements section. I may even be missing some of them since it's a long list...

Soldier of Fortune Payback
    Hour of…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Game popularity tracker, or as I call it Xbox.com Optimatch

I came up with idea years ago during Halo 2 heyday. Not just Halo, but so gamers can track the popularity of specific games across their friends, city, country, and region. Optimatch means pairing you up with like minded folks, EA's The Run recently tried this with people in same city. It would also help you know what old games to buy based on how many people still play it online. Of course single player always can be played if hardware works, but multiplayer could have dead lobbies, only one region playing, or the server could be off. This would…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base