Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Upcoming game list for 2015

Please post a future release list of every game coming out in 2015 and for what Xbox platform they are coming out on. Thanks!

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You should be able to edit your Xbox Live account profile and preferences on Xbox.com

Like changing your gamertag, gamer picture, gamer zone, motto, name, location, bio, and online status. We ask you Microsoft/Xbox division to add these features on Xbox.com and not just in Smartglasses. Everyone please vote.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Re-introduce an email to address complaints and issues

Why is there no email address for us consumers to contact Xbox? Why must we use forums and speak to agents in chats that make us feel like a dog chasing it's tail?

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Change the Whole "Multiple Idea Deletion" System

Alot of my ideas have recently been deleted as "somebody else has already posted the idea" and I find my ideas being replaced with other people's ideas that I now automatically support. Problem is, all of the time, they have a different idea than me. I always check the description of this new idea I automatically support, and it is nothing like my idea. Please start carefully reading descriptions before you delete ideas. And allow us to choose whether we want to automatically vote for that original idea or not.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox.com last online

I would like to see the return of when people were last online on Xbox.com. Currently when other users are offline it just says "offline" when it could say "Last online 5 minutes ago playing Evolve". Just like the request to have a last online time return to console, I request this return to the website as well.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox.com Online Status

It'd be nice if Xbox.com said more than just which game other people were playing. Currently Xbox.com only lists what game a user is playing but not the secondary information. For example it might say a user is online playing Modern Warfare 3. Well is that user Playing Domination in Dome, or is he playing Single Player in Black Tuesday? It says these things when one is online on the console and I believe Xbox.com used to show this information; I think it would be an improvement if it returned to Xbox.com.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please give us login with gamertag

Some of customer forget their MSA or typed wrong word in creation of MSA. If Gamertag is a unique ID for MSA. Please give to customers the option to login with Gamertag because if customers forget their "wrong" MSA with wrong words, but they only remember their gamertag, in this case customer is unable to login and lose everything because they don't have any support to help him remember how he typed in his e-mail, in this case, customer doesn't have his profile on console anymore. And in support team doesn't get any help because he is unable to verify…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Legally blind gamer and long time supporter.

the Xbox Facebook page asked me to post my idea here.

I am a legally blind gamer and my friendgamers is deaf. We are both some of the biggest and best gamers around and our disabilities can get in the way.

I usually count bullets for my ammo or memorize floor plans in a level but one day I sent a message to DICE about my difficulty and they added. a hud enlargement option after I asked.

I was so touched that I was in tears.

I think that xbox could help with similar ideas where you could customize and…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. xbox.com will not let me change payment methods

while trying to purchase gta 5 by using my credit card i have found out that xbox.com will not let me switch payment options. at first i thought it was my computer but after trying on my phone and two others computers i have realized it is xbox.com that has problems and not my pc

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Could we have a way to report xbox live users gamer tags on xbox.com

Hello, this would be a better way when your not near your xbox. As like if your away on holiday and you get a nasty message you could report them. Though the website. And make it twice as easy:).

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Fix the My Ideas section

Fix the my ideas section to actually show my ideas.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. wish list

I'd love a wish list feature where I can add video games my son tells me he wants, but that I'm not going to buy for him immediately. This way I don't forget which ones he wants when I'm ready to purchase more games for him. This is an easy way for Xbox to increase video game sales and add on sales.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. System Error

Today, i purchased an Xbox One, and upon starting the console, the screen went black and error screen loaded staing 'system error. contact xbox customer support E305 00000001 80073CFE'

I followed all the relevant steps to 'offline system update diagnostic tool' and it hasn't solved my issue.

I'm annoyed that I've spent £360 on a brand new console that doesn't even work.

I will now have the cost of fuel, parking and my own inconvenience returning the faulty item, that should've been properly manufactured and designed. I'm disappointed that I am unable to play on my new £360 console and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello,

I am not impressed with X box's game console graphics. I feel like you guys are holding back in its graphics and that it could be much better. I know you guys are not releasing the best possible graphics that can be made because you guys are saving up for next generation consoles so that you guys could sell more. I am not purchasing the game console because of that reason and I know you guys can do better. I would like to purchase Need for Speed games with the best possible graphics that can be made now. I do…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. xbox shoupd support more countries

So, since a few years ago i moved to another countrie and brought my xbox with me. So i havent been able to play online because MS doesnt support my country (Curacao). Without knowing that i wanted to buy Call of Duty Black Ops 2 via the marketplace but when it reaches 80 % it gives me an error and now i dont know what to do since MS isnt going to refund my 60$.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unsubscribe from specific threads on feedback site

Hello,
    Please add the ability to unsubscribe from comment notification for specific threads.

There are a number of topics here that can't benefit from further discussion and the only updates there are like "Yeah, i'm having the issue too - please fix that". It may positively affect the issue being noticed, but for users already voted it turns into annoying wave of spam.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. feedbck

echat with someone called gelsen started at 0:37:09 on 31 march 2015 & the so called support disconnected the echat without fixing the issue, this seems to be an on going issue when the support people cant easily fix issues they just disconnect. anyone would think its my fault for buying a product that does not do what its supposed to do, come on microsoft fix your products & support.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'm sorry I ever bought the xbox. My roommate has a PS4 that he uses just as much as my xbox. He paid less for it, less for the membership,

I'm sorry I ever bought the xbox. My roommate has a PS4 that he uses just as much as my xbox. He paid less for it, less for the membership, and has less issues. The only time he's had an issue with sign in is on Christmas Day and he has NEVER reported a crash. PS4 even gets more content for Destiny (one of the most popular games), a game which I paid the same amount for. Our controllers require batteries and if we don't want to keep purchasing those, we have to buy an additional rechargeable pack while PS4…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Avatars and Profile access on Feedback Site

Our Xbox Live avatars should be used on the feedback site, right now we have to get a "Gravatar" (whatever that is) in order to have an image on here, and nobody wants to do that, which is why nobody has a picture next to their idea. Also, some people have some awesome ideas and I'd like to be able to friend them, I should be brought to their profile on Xbox.com when I click on their name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 22 23
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base