Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Microsoft Should Purchase TrueAchievements.com

Microsoft should purchase the True Achievements web site and integrate it into xbox.com and the console UI... The TrueAchievements team should be expanded and continue to operate as a independent team dedicated to improving achievement information and the community aspects of xbox.

TrueAchievements provides better and more comprehensive achievement information to gamers than MS' own Xbox.com. And the community is much more vibrant than the xbox.com regulars...

The stuff in the new TrueAchievements app is better integrated into the X1 Friends system and should be unified with it rather than separate from it.

xbox.com has not improved in years. TrueAchievements…

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Remove adds that try to sell Live Gold Membership for those who already have Gold

After logging on to xbox.com website half the pages are full of adds trying to get me to purchase live gold when I already have live gold. Would love to see that changed so that people who currently are on active live gold membership would be spared all those adds that fill most of your screen when browsing through different sections of xbox.com, rewards, games with gold or other sections.

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have developers or workers interact with the forums more.

It would be nice to hwar responses for peoples ideas like "this cant be done because.." "this is in progress" "this is being discussed" or atleast something like "thank you for your idea it will be processed" or something similar. Just an idea.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox.com region free

As of now, no matter how I try Xbox.com will redirect me to Xbox.com of my own region, based on my IP. Since Xbox One allow us to change the region right away, why not do it with Xbox.com?

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The Xbox Ambassador site should get a design update.

The Xbox Ambassadors/Community Level site is currently using the outdated Xbox.com design. It needs to be brought up to date with the current 'Metro' design as well as the chats windows and Ambassabank.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. show achievement progress on Xbox.com please

It would be great to show the achievement progress on Xbox.com how it is displayed on Xbox One. Right now, xbox.com shows whether you have an achievement or not. It be nice to get a more detailed break down.

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Customer Service employee

Customer Service Employee was rude, extremely rude, unhelpful and refused to allow me to speak with a manager/supervisor.EXTREMELY POOR customer service, rude, un-helpful and attempted to 'call me back' after refusing to transfer me to a manager. date November 21st at aprox 240pm I was mislead, i had to solve the issue myself and have been on the phone for over an hour as she types and continues to say that she is' working on it'. extremely upset and thought microsoft would be the last company to allow a loyal customer, over 10 years to be mistreated. I would like…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make a "Gimme" Section

We have too many topics demanding freebies of one kind or another (whether earned or not). Can we create a group for those? That way the Xbox marketing department has a single place to go and hear the wishes of the community instead of having to dig through the technical requests. Also, it would reduce the clutter for the engineers to dig through.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. How do I file a console report against Xbox.com forum moderation staff

I would like to be able to file a Console report agains Xbox.com moderation staff.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Xbox.com needs to provide a means for direct contact, especially when they've err'd.

Xbox.com invalidly revoked my Gamertag DragonForceX360 claiming it violates the Xbox Live Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Not only is it not in violation, but I'm now required to pay a fee to have the name not be the rediculous tag it was automatically renamed to by Xbox.com. This is wrong. The fact that Microsoft does not provide a direct means of communication for rectifying their error is absolutely pathetic.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Digital rewards for people who download 5 games a yeat

I love the idea of going totally digital. If Microsoft wants to go all digital they should First give rewards to the people who agree. I don't know what the average number of games a person buys,but for the people who buy 5 or more digital games in one year should get half off their next digital game purchase.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ambassador page Service Alert

Could we have Xbox Ambassadors page Ambassadors.xbox.com added to the xbox.com Service Alert Page? That way we will know if there is issue's with the Ambassador page like today were some users are not being recognized as Ambassadors.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Subscribe to changes of the Xbox Live Network Status

Please give users the ability to receive emails, texts, etc about changes to the XBOX Live status page at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status - this would help those of us that actually work at ISPs and end up checking the status page every time we get a widespread XBOX connection issue (issues affecting a large number of our customers tend to be Xbox Live issues). Receiving an email when the status changes would help us serve our customers, who are also Microsoft customers.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. nonconformist

I was very upset to know that with this a year of xbox one I just received a wallpaper'm quite sad to know that there are people making games and I who am an Xbox user since 2008 won a wallpaper. I am dissatisfied with it, I would have won something I could really use as buy at least 2 per month and am always with Live Gold. Did not take a game could be a complement or whatever, did not win anything more I'll enjoy it, I also have the right to rent a halo movie 2012, found an…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Microsoft Should Display Phone Numbers for Customer Service

It is natural and common to display phone numbers to contact any company via phone on any website....i havent ever had an issue in regards to obtaining a simple phone number to call and contact to resolve my issue. instead you only display link after link after link and still leading to no phone number. I find this rather unacceptable and should be changed immediatley to avoid having small frustration being built to an angry customer over finding a simple phone number...Even sony displays there phone number under *Contact Us*...this is a first for me to have no phone number…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. xbox.com rewards program

I think xbox.com should have a help line that you can call for assistance it doesnt work properly i spent quite a bit of money on digital movies and games thinking it was a good deal because with the rewards program i would get some money back but i was defiantly wrong the punchcard never filled up and i never received my points and the worst part about it is i would rather have hard copys of the expensive items i bought but i purchased digital copys for the points i never recieved the program is flawed in a major…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to be able to file a console complaint against xbox.com forum moderations staff and Silver members

Simple idea- being able to file a console report against xbox.com moderation staff and silver forum members

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. can this person be ban or kick of for what he said

Chaotic Po1soN Has broken the code of conduct by calling me the N-word (with the er) your customer support has advised me to make a complaint on the feedback. If possible I would like this person to be banned or suspended for a temporary time. He also sent this following message and I quote"hello friends I am running a surrvey and are asking for your help as some of you know ooo42 defriended me for calling him a *** and I am asking for you to send him a message containing that word and report your results back to me…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Changes I would like to see

There are several things that I thought made 360 a great system but I am very surprised that Xbox One does not have.

Twitter is great but why not bring back Facebook?

Avatars need to make a comeback. they were a great way to express individuality.

The notification system is to big and stays way to long when they pop up. And speaking of which I would like to have the ability to turn off certain notifications. I like twitch but I do not always want to see when someone is broad casting. When I want to play then I…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base