Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Failure to address problems and pin it on bad connection

The inability to play or use Xbox live on the night of December 1st was embarrassing. More so, because we are paying members to use Xbox live. To compound it, the system basically blamed us and our internet connections for your poor security (as I just heard this was apparently a hack). So we lose out on deadlined items in games like destiny, that have weekly resets, because you can't stop hackers and then your system registers it as user error?

If there is a problem, then at least add that in the system so I'm not turning off my…

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    18 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Maybe you should do something as an added bonus to your users for all the inconvenience lately. Some free microsoft points? Something!

Maybe you should do something as an added bonus to your users for all the inconvenience lately. Some free microsoft points? Something

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hackers

Something needs to be done about these hackers taking down Xbox Live. They have shut down Xbox Live services two times this week alone. I for one am getting very frustrated with this knowing I am paying $60 a year for services I haven't hardly been able to use the last week. They have made it clear that they are going to continue to attack the services. They have said it will be worse around Christmas time. I thought the whole idea of paying $60 a year just to play games online was for the quality of service you get…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get it togehter xbl team..

Don't let a DDos group knock you offline two days in a weeks time?.. Why should I keep paying $10 a month for a service I can't even count on.. I mean seriously, is this a joke? Not to mention the fact that I have tried to post this 4 times without any success... If your website can't even handle a simple comment being posted.. why the hell am I still an owner of an xbox? I think i'm going to have to just switch to PS4 since i can't contact a customer service rep anyway, without being disconnected from…

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. XBox One app Updates and Backwords Compatibility

Xbox Ideas

Apps

1) All media devices need to have an option to play in the background so the main app/Game doesn't get a smaller screen, like the Party and Skype apps do.
    These apps are Media Player, Xbox Video, Xbox Music, Youtube, Twitch, etc.

2) The party app has to have the feature to communicate with the people from both the XB One and XB 360.

3) The messeges app needs to have a voice message option.

Hardware/Accessories

Backward compatibility (Obviosly the Graphics and Performance stay the same)

First of all I know the Xbox team doesn't want to…

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. DDOS Attacks: compensation for downtime.

Due to the overwhelming traffic being allocated towards Microsoft servers, users are unable to access xbox live. A compensated act should be implemented:

The downtime should not be considered a use of service by the user (xbox live subscription plans are governed by time).

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Remove adds that try to sell Live Gold Membership for those who already have Gold

After logging on to xbox.com website half the pages are full of adds trying to get me to purchase live gold when I already have live gold. Would love to see that changed so that people who currently are on active live gold membership would be spared all those adds that fill most of your screen when browsing through different sections of xbox.com, rewards, games with gold or other sections.

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Microsoft Should Purchase TrueAchievements.com

Microsoft should purchase the True Achievements web site and integrate it into xbox.com and the console UI... The TrueAchievements team should be expanded and continue to operate as a independent team dedicated to improving achievement information and the community aspects of xbox.

TrueAchievements provides better and more comprehensive achievement information to gamers than MS' own Xbox.com. And the community is much more vibrant than the xbox.com regulars...

The stuff in the new TrueAchievements app is better integrated into the X1 Friends system and should be unified with it rather than separate from it.

xbox.com has not improved in years. TrueAchievements…

52 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Here's a thought...fix your system!!!

Since 5 p.m. my time I have been repeatedly booted off of Live. Service Alerts says they are aware and are addressing the issue. Well here it is 1:35 in the a.m. my time (that's 8 and a half hours later) and still no fix. I work as a network systems admin and if I let my system fail and couldn't get it backup in 8 and a half hours, I'd be fired. And why is this only affecting 360 customers right now? Microsoft needs to compensate its 360 customers for the repeated inconvenience and loss of uptime.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Customer satisfaction...

You guys really failed on this one. I have always been a die hard xbox fan, so thanks xbox, for making me out to be a fool.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. YOU ARE A BUNCH OF *** ***........

*** YOU...TELL ME HOW TO DISABLE MY ACCOUNT OR I AM SUEING ........

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. XBox Live....

You guys at Live need to get your act together. No service on 4 out of the last 10 days. Crashes are getting so regular it looks like I am wasting money on xbox live and the other services I use on it. I have lost money on days of action due to tech issues at Live. Why pay for it if you cannot keep it running.

We should also be reimbursed for the days and time lost on both the gold account and the games we lost out on. If you really value your customer base you better fix…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Money back due to outages

I should get some money back from all the outages this week. Also not sure what you are trying to achieve but this circle login is killing me as much as watching the damn circle. How's that for an idea.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Have developers or workers interact with the forums more.

It would be nice to hwar responses for peoples ideas like "this cant be done because.." "this is in progress" "this is being discussed" or atleast something like "thank you for your idea it will be processed" or something similar. Just an idea.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Microsoft Should Display Phone Numbers for Customer Service

It is natural and common to display phone numbers to contact any company via phone on any website....i havent ever had an issue in regards to obtaining a simple phone number to call and contact to resolve my issue. instead you only display link after link after link and still leading to no phone number. I find this rather unacceptable and should be changed immediatley to avoid having small frustration being built to an angry customer over finding a simple phone number...Even sony displays there phone number under *Contact Us*...this is a first for me to have no phone number…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The Lizard Squad

Offer a reward of $25,000 for information leading to the arrest of the Lizard Squad. They are behind the service interruption on Dec 1st, today Dec 6th, and are threatening to do worse on Dec 24th and 25th.
    Make it a public offer and have national media assist. Otherwise, you better start refunding for service interruptions.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The Xbox Ambassador site should get a design update.

The Xbox Ambassadors/Community Level site is currently using the outdated Xbox.com design. It needs to be brought up to date with the current 'Metro' design as well as the chats windows and Ambassabank.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Xbox.com needs to provide a means for direct contact, especially when they've err'd.

Xbox.com invalidly revoked my Gamertag DragonForceX360 claiming it violates the Xbox Live Terms of Use and/or Code of Conduct. Not only is it not in violation, but I'm now required to pay a fee to have the name not be the rediculous tag it was automatically renamed to by Xbox.com. This is wrong. The fact that Microsoft does not provide a direct means of communication for rectifying their error is absolutely pathetic.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base