Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Xbox Feedback needs some improvements itself

This site is great, but it could use some functional improvements.

-The ability to edit posts.
    -The ability to edit comments.
    -A list in one place of all the "Completed" and "In-Progress" ideas.
    -The Preview Program forum should use normal forum software and have its topics consolidated.

98 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New achievement section needs to show ALL games you played

It is frustrating not being able to see all the games I have played on the xbox.com achievements section. The achievements section is missing MANY games. Now that the activity section of xbox.com has been taken down, the new achievement section needs to display all the games a user has played. It is not acceptable to display only a portion of them.

These are the games I have achieved some gamerscore in but are not showing in the new achievements section. I may even be missing some of them since it's a long list...

Soldier of Fortune Payback
    Hour of…

48 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to down vote. (Some ideas are just silly)

Scrolling through some of the various ideas on different sub genres given to give feedback on, I've noticed myself shaking my head at some of the ideas. Unfortunately there isn't any representation for people to disagree other than the comments section.

Having a Reddit style system would be really efficient to get good ideas to the top of the list. The higher votes would push the good ideas to the top. The more down voted ideas should get pushed to the bottom.

Something to consider.

184 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox, please put all upcoming releases/future release games on the store. So we can pin them on our Xbox One.

Being able to Pin the games we want onto our Xbox One would be awesome. A small but useful thing for some of the Xbox One users.

As seen by here, 5 games are already on the market. And can be put on the Xbox One as a Pin.
    http://imgur.com/dC4fqRw

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. allow purchase of free games on xbox.com without requiring a credit card on file

I do not have a credit card associated with my account. If I try to "purchase" a free game with gold through xbox.com, I am required to enter my credit card details first. Why?

89 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Moderator in the brazilian forum!! please

Please put moderation in the Brazilian forum is full of kids fighting for nothing and creating several useless topics, making it impossible to help those who really need help.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Revamp and Update The Graphics Our Avatar

Avatar need MORE deeper customization like face, muscles, height, weight, skin, custom hairstyles, custom facial hairs and tattoos. I want to customize deeper on accessories because I can't put them on my right waist or my left waist that is ONE example can't do in Xbox. Also PLEASE put sounds on props because singing, musician, toys, Minecraft props, cars, bikes, guns, swords and many more.

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring threaded messages on Xbox.com

Its soon to be released on Xbox One. Its already implemented on the Xbox Smartglass Beta. Now how about Xbox.com? Having that instead of the old message UI would be nice.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Return Xbox rewards to the way it was.

I just received an email showing me the "New" Xbox rewards, and right away I noticed that I am no longer a VIP based on gamerscore, no, now I am one star and have to spend money to raise it, and to top it off It doesn't even count the countless thousands I have already spent. If this is not fixed I will no longer participate in your rewards program.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Xbox anti theft security system

I should be able to register my console and setup security measures. If I report it stolen it locks down until I unlock it. In fact that should be required if the console goes online ever. This way almost every console will have it and it can just be common knowledge that a stolen xbox is worthless. Phones do it, so should consoles.

81 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. bring back myachievements discount on xbox live rewards

On the new xbox live rewards section on xbox.com, the discount for myachievements is no longer mentioned. Instead there is a new VIP level based one money spent on xbox live.
    bring back myachievements discount!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Listen to Xbox Feedback

The option to change our theme from the depressing, lifeless black background on our XO like we could on our X360s is a suggestion with 13,000+ votes and counting, yet other suggestions with little over a thousand votes are fulfilled instead. The website's coming off as a mere PR stunt, implementing a select few features and then chalking up community suggestions as 'completed' just because they so happened to have requested what you were already working on.

Are you guys really listening to this site? There are simple requests around here that are long overdue for 'completion'. I guess the…

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Xbox Live Social Network

A social network of Xbox Live, like a Miiverse, that would be great and fun. Besides the interaction between users, posting images and videos would be gladly, in addition to be a great attraction to head-to-head with the competition. :)

328 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add a Windows Phone Section to Xbox Feedback

There are three sections currently: an Xbox One section, an Xbox 360 section, and a PC section. The Windows Phone is the only Microsoft platform missing on this website. It'd be nice to have it if we ever have ideas for Windows Phone games.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to request a merge between two or more ideas.

There are too many of the same ideas that are only getting a few votes each and moderators of the feedback site are only merging ideas with more votes. We should be able to bring attention to these, such as flag them if you have seen a very similar idea or actually an area to point out two ideas.

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Improve The Level of Customer Service

I recently had to replace my console and my power cord because I was an idiot and purchased a first generation Microsoft product. The whole entire process was a joke. From having to pay myself ship the broken power cord to being told different information numerous times, to being told that Xbox Live Gold perks are you compensation to a crappy experience. It was all awful. Microsoft has truly displayed their colors now that I've had to deal with them in a closer manner.

Every chat (notice how I don't remember how many I had) made me come out thinking…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Improve the local forums efficiency.

Could it be possible to see official support agent on the local forums as it is on the US ones?
    You could for example allow some phone technical support agents to provide the needed support as today some devoted users only bring help to others in local language.

Also could you bring back the ability to use images and signatures as the forums are currently not very user friendly.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Microsoft Rewards Program

We all know that there is Xbox Live Rewards program but why not incorporate it into a broader range of Microsoft products to encourage buying more Microsoft products. Such as getting points for buying computers with windows, getting the surface products, buying an Xbox 360 or Xbox one, buying a windows phone, and many more products made by Microsoft or services provided by Microsoft. You could use these codes to buy games on the consoles, buy Microsoft computer products, discounts or even just a full payment on a service provided by Microsoft (Xbox music, Xbox live, etc). This would be…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. increase the awareness of Xbox Feedback

First of all i think Xbox Feedback is a great Idea, but it is far behind its possibilities. More gamers should use it. Tie Xbox Feedback to Xbox Live Rewards, make it available on Smartglass and the Xbox Dashboard. Just to name a few examples.

85 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I love the Xbox Feedback however I would like to see more communication from Microsoft

I want Microsoft to reply to Feedback with its Feasibility

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base