Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Xbox.com region free

As of now, no matter how I try Xbox.com will redirect me to Xbox.com of my own region, based on my IP. Since Xbox One allow us to change the region right away, why not do it with Xbox.com?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make a "Gimme" Section

We have too many topics demanding freebies of one kind or another (whether earned or not). Can we create a group for those? That way the Xbox marketing department has a single place to go and hear the wishes of the community instead of having to dig through the technical requests. Also, it would reduce the clutter for the engineers to dig through.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox Feedback needs some improvements itself

This site is great, but it could use some functional improvements.

-The ability to edit posts.
    -The ability to edit comments.
    -A list in one place of all the "Completed" and "In-Progress" ideas.
    -The Preview Program forum should use normal forum software and have its topics consolidated.

150 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. show achievement progress on Xbox.com please

It would be great to show the achievement progress on Xbox.com how it is displayed on Xbox One. Right now, xbox.com shows whether you have an achievement or not. It be nice to get a more detailed break down.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New achievement section needs to show ALL games you played

It is frustrating not being able to see all the games I have played on the xbox.com achievements section. The achievements section is missing MANY games. Now that the activity section of xbox.com has been taken down, the new achievement section needs to display all the games a user has played. It is not acceptable to display only a portion of them.

These are the games I have achieved some gamerscore in but are not showing in the new achievements section. I may even be missing some of them since it's a long list...

Soldier of Fortune Payback
    Hour of…

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Subscribe to changes of the Xbox Live Network Status

Please give users the ability to receive emails, texts, etc about changes to the XBOX Live status page at https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status - this would help those of us that actually work at ISPs and end up checking the status page every time we get a widespread XBOX connection issue (issues affecting a large number of our customers tend to be Xbox Live issues). Receiving an email when the status changes would help us serve our customers, who are also Microsoft customers.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There Is No Customer Service Phone Number

You cannot find a customer service phone number online. I'm simply told to chat via online. While the chat works, it's quite frustrating and appears as if Xbox does not wanted to be called.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Let me change my gamertag email from the xbox.com and xbox one, not only on the xbox 360

I really want to change the email associated with my gamertag but i discovered that i can only do that with the xbox 360, a console that i don't own anymore. I really don't see why this featured isn't avaliable on xbox.com and the xbox one.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I can't submit my idea because it's too large? I spent a little time typing up this huge thing, now I can't submit it?

I just want to give my idea(s) to someone who would read it. Its 7 pages long and wont fit here. To edit so much out would hurt the concept and premise.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Update Repair Status on Website in real time.

Update Status order on Repair Status Website more often. I do not like getting a "Received at Facility" when I get my xbox back.

I should be able to check the status of my repair order and hav accurate information.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The ability to down vote. (Some ideas are just silly)

Scrolling through some of the various ideas on different sub genres given to give feedback on, I've noticed myself shaking my head at some of the ideas. Unfortunately there isn't any representation for people to disagree other than the comments section.

Having a Reddit style system would be really efficient to get good ideas to the top of the list. The higher votes would push the good ideas to the top. The more down voted ideas should get pushed to the bottom.

Something to consider.

229 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You need to fix your wording across your website and email from canceled to expired on subscriptions that have run their course

It is confusing to get an email saying your live subscription is canceled because canceled implies the subscription was cut short and not allowed to run its natural course vs. expired implies that it has simply ended because it has run out, and not been forcibly stopped. Also noticed when you check your subscriptions status it shows as canceled not expired after it expires.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Remove or increase time limit in Enforcement United

After reading, and commenting, in this thread (http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/general_discussion/f/2575/t/1845442.aspx), I felt that bringing this subject up is important.

In short, I believe that when Enforcement United opens up for all users, there should either be no time limit or an extended one. The reason I say this is the gamertag referenced in the thread, at first glance, appears benign. But after taking time (and I mean more than 30 seconds) to actually look into the tag (which was using look alike characters), I discovered that it, in fact, references some pretty horrific historical events. This is something that I…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. No more avatars

Avatars have got to go! Or update them to look more like the Kinect sports rival avatars. Face scanning and all. Also, allow us to delete the avatar and gesture tutorial apps.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Xbox, please put all upcoming releases/future release games on the store. So we can pin them on our Xbox One.

Being able to Pin the games we want onto our Xbox One would be awesome. A small but useful thing for some of the Xbox One users.

As seen by here, 5 games are already on the market. And can be put on the Xbox One as a Pin.
    http://imgur.com/dC4fqRw

82 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enforcement United Forum badge

With the Enforcement United beta coming close to a the public release in the near future. Since Enforcement United is its own speciation just like the rest. I would suggest members of the program get a forum badge. The badge could look like the current icon that they are using.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. gametag and ideas

por exemplo meu nick é dentis12 e gostaria de pesquisar por meu nome de usuário para ver a lista de ideias e comentários já feitos e gostaria de pesquisar se algum usuário conhecido também já colocou alguma ideia e ver tambem quais as ideias essa pessoa apoia.=Brazilian Portuguese

eg my nick is dentis12 and would like to search by my name User to view the list of ideas and comments already made and would like to investigate whether any known User also already put some idea and see also the ideas which that person supports​​. =english

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Return Xbox rewards to the way it was.

I just received an email showing me the "New" Xbox rewards, and right away I noticed that I am no longer a VIP based on gamerscore, no, now I am one star and have to spend money to raise it, and to top it off It doesn't even count the countless thousands I have already spent. If this is not fixed I will no longer participate in your rewards program.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Moderator in the brazilian forum!! please

Please put moderation in the Brazilian forum is full of kids fighting for nothing and creating several useless topics, making it impossible to help those who really need help.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base