Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please open XBOX ONE STORE and Xbox Live Gold Membership in Costa Rica, the Costa Rica's gamer need it

Sony have this service in Costa Rica but like me many peole don not want use PS4 we want XBOX ONE, I have XBOX 360 and XBOX ONE but I need use Mexico or colobia for buy games or DLC in Costa Rica have a comunity that love Xbox, please we need the same conditions with PS4 games

158 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the purchase of FREE Xbox 360 games without the use of a credit card on xbox.com.

They have done so possible with Xbox One, what about Xbox 360? Why do I need a credit card to make free purchases? It doesn't make any sense.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with a similar idea from Fl0ydPinkert0n. Thanks everyone!]

353 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox Live Rewards Portugal

English description:

Consider in making the Xbox Live Rewards service available in Portugal, there are lots of Portuguese gamers that would love/like to see the service available in here.

If any Portuguese xbox gamer view this please help spreading the word so that we too can be able to enjoy the Xbox Live Rewards perks.

Descrição em Português:
    Considerem a opção de tornar o serviço do Xbox Live Rewards disponível também em Portugal, existem bastantes jogadores portugueses que de certo iriam gostar/adorar de ter acesso ao Xbox Live Rewards

Se algum jogador português vir isto peço que por favor ajudem…

34 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Play music without having to snap screen.

It gets very annoying having to leave the snap feature on while listening to music. I would like this feature to be developed so we can have music running in the background.

81 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Minecraft xbox one Mods and 1.8

We need mods like pc minecraft and 1.8 update.

64 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Update backwards compatible multiplayer

I mean updating the multiplayer of the games so there are no hackers please ask the game developers to consider I can insure you that the community would want this a lot.

[Mod edit: Title changed from "update the xbox 360 games coming to xbox one i mean updating the multiplayer of the games please ask the game devs."]

39 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a ID@XBOX section on this website

People have games that they really want to see come to the ID@Xbox program.
    why doesnt this have its own section?

"Gaming and achevements" is a good place for people to put their gaming related idea's however, it will be easier for them to bring more ID@Xbox games to xbox one if they all are in the same place, and if they know what the Xbox community wants.
    A good amount of people like indie games, but dont see them because they get buried
    examples: popular games like War Thunder, Kerbal Space Program,
    I am Bread and many others get…

25 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it possible to make multiple purchases on the site.

Please make it possible to make multiple purchases on xbl and on the site instead of one at a time

36 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Four players

Make more games for 4 players on the same console. Explore more this field!

35 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Gta 5 mods

Gta 5 xbox one needs mods like pc gta 5 does. Hi Xbox

32 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove the two navigation bars from xbox.com

This is awful! Not only it breaks the design language of Xbox.com but it is confusing. Why would anyone add two navigation bars? This should be removed. If Microsoft wants links to other products it should be put in the footer.

[Mod edit: This idea was merged with a similar post from iMazer. Thanks, everyone!]

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a vote for backward compatible titles option on xbox.com and/or the dashboard

i understand there is a section here to vote for the next titles etc, but i feel all or most games should be back compat, and i dont think it should be released in drips and drabs, but daily, if a developer or publisher wants their title BC then let them submit it right away for approval...

beyond that i believe there should be an option on xbox.com which allows you to submit a vote on the selected title, so the developer or publishers can truly see the extent of the want of their titles

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Simpons Arcade

I wanna see the Simpsons classic arcade game on the list

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New Three-strike Enforcement Policy

For starters only on a third ofence do you get permo ban and only for cheaters and moders sec ofence gets you 6 months and first is 3 weeks sorry tirde seeing crying over 24 hours that teaches nothing and last of all if it was already given a ban no one should add another ban untill the first one ends and given two week probation a third ofence of verble is a com permo gone no longer use of your chat or head set if you get in truble with refunds well same three strikes go for you but…

8 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Show details of upcoming console updates on xbox.com

Xbox One receives monthly updates. This means Xbox has a schedule somewhere of when an update hits beta, when it should release and what it contains.

It would be nice if xbox.com had an overview of previous updates and their contents and upcoming updates. That way, people can see what's coming and this very feedback website could link there in stead of just saying something is in progress.

This has an added bonus of showing quite clearly Xbox is dedicated to keeping its environment up to date and fresh.

9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 13 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a Feedback Category Where Users Can Submit Game Ideas

Gamers have interesting ideas for new IP's just like game designers do. However, usually gamers don't have the resources to act on those ideas. Add a Feedback category for Gamers to post pitches for games. If the ideas catch on, you could consider funding a small development team to bring it to market. From a marketing standpoint, using user submitted game ideas as the basis for indie development puts you squarely in the "gamers first" category. From a business standpoint, conceptualizing games is often expensive and time consuming. Taking a hot idea from a forum and fleshing it out is…

7 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. How to Fix the UserVoice Site

If you've been on xbox.uservoice.com recently its only function at this point in time is for backwards compatibiliity game voting, the rest of the sites catagories are just full of reposts after reposts, or people who are asking for way too much from MS, or just want free stuff in general: e.g. "Trade In Original Controller For The New Controller", or "Birthday Gift For Microsoft Users: On peoples' birthdays you should give them a free Xbox One."

Then there are just the complete nonsense posts that, somehow, get votes: e.g. "Xbox One Graphics Enhancer", or "Final Fantasy 7 remake for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bring back the option to select the old homepage on xbox.com, they took down the link 07/23/2015

Bring back the option of prefering to use the Old home page on xbox.com, they took down the link 07/23/2015

3 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Xbox.com last online

I would like to see the return of when people were last online on Xbox.com. Currently when other users are offline it just says "offline" when it could say "Last online 5 minutes ago playing Evolve". Just like the request to have a last online time return to console, I request this return to the website as well.

91 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base