Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Xbox Live Social Network

A social network of Xbox Live, like a Miiverse, that would be great and fun. Besides the interaction between users, posting images and videos would be gladly, in addition to be a great attraction to head-to-head with the competition. :)

208 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    24 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What xbox.com needs to bring back

Xbox.com changed today. Since xbox.com is the official website for Xbox 360 and Xbox 1, I would like the following brought back plz!
    1. When a friend is offline, don't just say offline!! Tell us WHEN they were last online (eg. 5 hours ago, 2 days ago, etc). This is what xbox.com always did before yesterday. Just saying... you know... "offline"..., sounds heartless. Kids and young peps want to know WHEN one of their friends was last online.
    2. When looking up a friend, instead of just listing what game/app they're playing, give details of WHAT they are doing in…

67 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Extend Games w/ Gold To Windows 8 and Windows Phone

Two Free Windows 8 or Windows Phone games a month w/ a gold subscription. Move value or gold members.

291 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Xbox One Games on Xbox.com

When the Xbox One Games will be visible on Xbox.com ? It's understandable to see all other platform and not the Xbox One.

808 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. View Xbox One download history on Xbox.com

I go here to view my download history - https://live.xbox.com/en-US/download/history

With my Xbox One purchases, it just says 'Unknown Title'. It needs to show what it is, even if it can't link it, although a link would be nice.

263 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ability to request a merge between two or more ideas.

There are too many of the same ideas that are only getting a few votes each and moderators of the feedback site are only merging ideas with more votes. We should be able to bring attention to these, such as flag them if you have seen a very similar idea or actually an area to point out two ideas.

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add Xbox One games to the gamercards

Since the launch of Xbox One, the gamercards which is being used a lot of different places - including the forums on Xbox.com, still only contains the "last played" games from Xbox 360.

I want to be able to show my friends, which games I am playing on my website, through the gamercards again.

632 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Purchase Xbox 360 content on the site with Microsoft Account balance

We can purchase Xbox One games using our account balance at store.xbox.com. When will we be able to purchase Xbox 360 content at marketplace.xbox.com?

200 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Improvements to Xbox Feedback Site

Things I would like to see improved on the (already pretty awesome) feedback site:

* Xbox profile pic and login in top right, even when logged in it still says "Sign In" at the top right.

* Better design of the vote/already voted button. It is confusing as to whether or not you've voted and I'm not sure a two-click process is necessary for voting (perhaps a change in box color or a checkmark?)

* Post pics and/or profiles from Xbox workplaces (similar to the official Microsoft blog) which will increase the visual aspect of the site and make it…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. increase the awareness of Xbox Feedback

First of all i think Xbox Feedback is a great Idea, but it is far behind its possibilities. More gamers should use it. Tie Xbox Feedback to Xbox Live Rewards, make it available on Smartglass and the Xbox Dashboard. Just to name a few examples.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Actually Look/ Improve on our Feedback.

I think that this feedback system is a really great idea and it can really make our experiences better on the Xbox One. But PLEASE keep your promise of reading feedback and incorporating some ideas into the system. This will truly give Xbox an advantage over other consoles, as it will be the console that WE THE PEOPLE want!!

Thanks so much!

157 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add the option to see games at a specific price

It would be good to have that option so if you have i dont know... 15$ and you want to see games at that price you would be able to see them all instead of looking for them manually.
    That would be a very helpful option in my opinion

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Show user feedback development status

Show user feedback development status:
    Planned
    Started
    Completed
    Declined

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There is a vote button. What about a Veto button?

You cant have a Vote/Like button?? But no Veto/no like button??

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Listen to Voice Messages

We've been asking for a long time to be able to listen to voice messages on Xbox.com. If there is ever a plan to bring voice messages to Xbox One I hope this accompanies it.

125 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow users of xbox.uservoice.com to search/filter all categories at once.

It is really annoying to have to go through each category in turn to see what new ideas have been submitted.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Public Web-API for profiles

I've been running a xbox community for some time and one of the things i would like to make is an database of our users with their profile info, link to their profile, additional information (games they love, games they would like to play with others, etc) and other kinds of integration. Unfortunately there is no easy way to link to the data from xbox.com, even for profiles with publicly available information. It would be very nice if there was a way to retrieve information about xboxers by JSON or other Web API. Like store.xbox.com/<gameid>?JSON=true or profile.xbox.com/<gamertag>?JSON=true or whatever. Or…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. compare games

Xbox one achievements are a welcome addition when comparing with a friend on xbox.com, but does this new look with all the games listed really need to look so large? Surely it's doesn't need to be as massive as it is. My screen can only see one game at a time because the cover art (which looks nice) is to big. Resizing that I think is what is required.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When games are in special, slash the original price and display the new reduced price.

This will alloy us to know if the new price is apply or not. Sometime the price take time to be apply and without knowing the original price we can't know for sure if the price is reduced or not.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base