Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Please open XBOX ONE STORE and Xbox Live Gold Membership in Costa Rica, the Costa Rica's gamer need it

Sony have this service in Costa Rica but like me many peole don not want use PS4 we want XBOX ONE, I have XBOX 360 and XBOX ONE but I need use Mexico or colobia for buy games or DLC in Costa Rica have a comunity that love Xbox, please we need the same conditions with PS4 games

107 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow the purchase of FREE Xbox 360 games without the use of a credit card on xbox.com.

They have done so possible with Xbox One, what about Xbox 360? Why do I need a credit card to make free purchases? It doesn't make any sense.

202 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow us to purchase the free Xbox 360 games on xbox.com without requiring a credit card

Back in March, the team gave us the ability to grab the Games with Gold titles through Xbox.com without requiring a credit card on file. However, this was option was only implemented for the Xbox One.

You can see that here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251653-xbox-com/suggestions/6221057-allow-purchase-of-free-games-on-xbox-com-without-r

Now I am just wondering if we can have it for the Xbox 360 too?

113 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. downloading wallpaper

Hi,

It seem that we can now download wallpaper from our favorites games on xbox.com (UK only)

http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/wallpapers/#/

I have two ideas for that :

- More wallpaper (Ryse, Shadow of Mordor, Tomb Raider, etc.)
    - Be able to download Xbox One wallpaper from our Xbox One via the game page in the store.

Thank you

50 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Display purchased games

What is needed on xbox.com is when you are logged in, being able to review *ALL* purchased video games, movies, music on your account.

IE. I want to see a list of all my games (as I buy a lot digitally) so I'd like a quick and simple way to look for my games on xbox.com in list format, so I can quickly click on them, see if there is any new dlc, etc, for it.

Its a simple list that can be sorted by platform (360,X1) and make my life that much easier. I know lots of people would…

28 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Merchandise Store for Ambassadors & Preview Program Members to Fund Investment

Hey there,

Us an Ambassadors are very close-knit bunch, a tight community, supporting each other whilst supporting Xbox as a brand.

In the Ambassador Lounge, a couple of us were discussing the idea of a 'merchandise store', where Ambassadors and Preview Program Members can buy customised merchandise to label that we're Ambassadors, such as:

- T-Shirts
    - Pens
    - Cups
    - Custom controllers
    - Posters

etc.

All the proceeds generated could go back into the Ambassador/Preview Program's to support further investment into things such as:

- Upgrading the website tools we have
    - Deploying new systems for us to utilise

27 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ultra Street Fighter IV

I wanna see this on the list

19 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Blur isn't on the list of games to vote for on the backwards compatibility list!

This game, while it didn't sell very well, was well-received by critics and adored by everyone who played it. I only discovered it last year, because like many others I played the demo, thought it seemed fun, and then forgot about it. Even though I've only had it a year, I have put countless hours into it with friends just in split-screen play. So few games these days have decent couch multiplayer, if they even have split-screen at all. I desperately want to see this one added to the backwards compatibility list!

18 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make it possible to make multiple purchases

Please make it possible to make multiple purchases on xbl and on the site instead of one at a time

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. For any issues

I think for every issues that xbox ends up having everyone should at least get a message from xbox telling us that they're having problems instead of us looking up what's going on

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Give Ambassadors loot for Xbox One!

Would be very kind of you to add some small indie-titles to the xbox ambassadors programm in the loot section.

would be more motivating for One users.

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Xbox reimbursement

How can I be reimbursed if I bought xbox one for $500?? Can I trade it in free for a new one w/1 TB hard drive, cause that would be real nice. Especially when I got rid of all my 360 stuff to get it and a year+ later you guys are like welp let's bring it all back now.??

16 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Vote for Xbox 360 indie games to be backwards compatible

I am unable to suggest an indie game for list of backwards company games on the Xbox one. I should be allowed to make these suggestions.

12 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feedback.Xbox.com  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Minecraft xbox one Mods and 1.8

We need mods like pc minecraft and 1.8 update.

11 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 9 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enforcement is out of line and unjust. Lets make a change.

I am a customer of over ten years. I received a ban on the Xbox 1 plat form for foul language. My ban was to the year 9999....PERM. This is complete BS. So, like everyone else...I am FORCED to go to the black void....the enforcement forums...only to be mistreated by the enforcement brats you have working being your XBOX police. Only to be told I'm out of luck. WHAT DO YOU KNOW. We are people, we have rights, and we love our accounts. I need a thousand votes to get some one to do something...LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN! Perhaps we…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Xbox.com last online

I would like to see the return of when people were last online on Xbox.com. Currently when other users are offline it just says "offline" when it could say "Last online 5 minutes ago playing Evolve". Just like the request to have a last online time return to console, I request this return to the website as well.

75 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Simpons Arcade

I wanna see the Simpsons classic arcade game on the list

5 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Four players

Make more games for 4 players on the same console. Explore more this field!

6 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You should be able to edit your Xbox Live account profile and preferences on Xbox.com

Like changing your gamertag, gamer picture, gamer zone, motto, name, location, bio, and online status. We ask you Microsoft/Xbox division to add these features on Xbox.com and not just in Smartglasses. Everyone please vote.

84 votes
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base