Xbox.com

Give feedback on things you’d like to see or do on Xbox.com or Xbox Feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Down again? Come on Xbox, no more excuses, just figure out a way to keep the system up on-line so we can play! This is getting old!

Down again? Come on Xbox, no more excuses, just figure out a way to keep the system up on-line so we can play! This is getting old! It really seems as if you are down or glitchy more then you are up and running. It really isn't fair and what do we ever get in return other then excuses?

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Distressed loyal customer for over 7 years

Tonight i seriously had to fight the urge to either throw my white xbox one out the window or give customer service a mouthful.

I have a gold member for over 7 years, paying monthly without a fail and i am honestly (only now) not happy with what im paying for; paying more money for live on the xbox one compared to the old 360 for it to crash every time i try to look at my friends list...

Other people might disagree but being a recurring member to the gold subscription and paying for games, accessories etcetc i am…

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xbox Live Connection Errors

I am not going to renew my membership for xbox live for a few months. I do like the service, I used to use it all the time, but lately, the system has been so buggy that I have not been able to use it. There always seems to be some system and network error that prevents me from using the service. It has been growing worse and worse over the past few weeks that I have decided not to use it anymore. I may come back after a few months to see if the problems have been rectified, but…

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. This has to end

I had bought the xbox one recently, about 3 months ago, with the little money i had with high hopes of it being exactly what it was marketed as. But unbeknownst to my knowledge I hadn't known about some of the smaller issues/bugs involved in the system, such as quitting me out of the game unexpectedly, not being able to join my friends game lobby, being in a party with my friends but not being able to hear them and etc. All this i could have lived with because they are minor issues that can be fixed with a software…

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove adds that try to sell Live Gold Membership for those who already have Gold

After logging on to xbox.com website half the pages are full of adds trying to get me to purchase live gold when I already have live gold. Would love to see that changed so that people who currently are on active live gold membership would be spared all those adds that fill most of your screen when browsing through different sections of xbox.com, rewards, games with gold or other sections.

153 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Me and my son are extremely diappointed in xbox 360 and their hidden Online only game with gold subscription

We are new to the Xbox world, having been avid nintendo fans for years, but after seeing all the things xbox could do we decided to buy one and see what all the fuss was about. At first it was great. Then he asked for some games, me, thinking once you buy it on a disc, you are able to play it, did NOT realise that you need to pay an extra so much a month-year just to pay it!! What a bloody RIPOFF. He is devestated as I cant afford that and he now has a game he really…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Microsoft Should Display Phone Numbers for Customer Service

It is natural and common to display phone numbers to contact any company via phone on any website....i havent ever had an issue in regards to obtaining a simple phone number to call and contact to resolve my issue. instead you only display link after link after link and still leading to no phone number. I find this rather unacceptable and should be changed immediatley to avoid having small frustration being built to an angry customer over finding a simple phone number...Even sony displays there phone number under *Contact Us*...this is a first for me to have no phone number…

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please put a Doctor Who Texture Pack and or mods for Xbox 360 Minecraft

Fans of Doctor Who and Minecraft who don't use the PC that much would love for more Doctor Who Things to come to Xbox 360.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I'm sorry I ever bought the xbox. My roommate has a PS4 that he uses just as much as my xbox. He paid less for it, less for the membership,

I'm sorry I ever bought the xbox. My roommate has a PS4 that he uses just as much as my xbox. He paid less for it, less for the membership, and has less issues. The only time he's had an issue with sign in is on Christmas Day and he has NEVER reported a crash. PS4 even gets more content for Destiny (one of the most popular games), a game which I paid the same amount for. Our controllers require batteries and if we don't want to keep purchasing those, we have to buy an additional rechargeable pack while PS4…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Xbox Live

You know what would be nice? That I get what I pay for. You know what I mean. I purchased Xbox one for Christmas and couldn't use it until the next day. It works now... Kinda... It likes to freeze and get stuck on screens a lot. Every time I try to access my settings something doesn't work right and I can't make any changes. Like today. I tried to update how my name is displayed and got the error code 0x87c40011. Then silly me followed the instructions on your website to fix it and now I can't log on…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Just a nice little idea.

First I would like to say that I love Xbox and the Xbox One. I have been playing with you since the first Xbox and I still love it.

Recently, an idea crossed my mind. I was wondering if Xbox has had any plans one day to open a online store to sell goodies such as t-shirts, bags, hats and all that from Xbox. I think it could be a very cool idea and you could even sell products (shirts and all) from video game publishers (sort of become the main seller of those products).

So yes, I was wondering…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enforcement team is a dissapointment

I posted on the forum about my gamertag being suspended due to "Cheating and Communication" I know I did nothing wrong and all they do is tell you why you were suspended. I know why I was suspended. I was told to go there and appeal and they might lift the suspension, but do they listen to you? No they do not. So my suggestion is either get a better Enforcement team or actually provide a chat like your support team has so we can actually fight for what we have been wrongfully accused of doing. I want to actually…

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Networking frustration

How come the Xbox one has been out for over a year and still has the same problems from when it was released

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add a place on xbox live status where people can quickly click that they are having a problem with a service.

On the Xbox service status page, to the right of each item have a check box that people could check when there is a problem, so xbox support can more quickly see that there is a problem and start fixing it faster. For example right now the friends list shows everyone offline, all my friends say they have the same thing. But when looking at the status page it still shows that there is no problems, even though everyone is having the same problem for almost 3 hours now. With the check mark system, if 1 or 2 or 10…

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Xbox UK Social Media

I own a social media company that look after companies social media pages full time. I would love to work along side Xbox and do your Xbox UK facebook and twitter page for you. We would post at least twice a day and deal with generic replies. Let me know what you think at [Mod Edit: personal Information removed] :)

Thanks
    Tom

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Dear Microsoft

Dear Microsoft,
    I have had an Xbox system for over 10 years now. It started with the original Xbox which I feel was an awesome console and had some very good exclusive games. Then when the Xbox 360 console came out I felt that was a step up from the previous console. I enjoyed playing it up to last year, 2014, when I invested in the Xbox One. When I first bought the console I was on the fence about it but now that I have had a chance to use it for more than a 3 months I have…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The Xbox "No Refund" policy...

When I purchased an add on pack for my Assassin's Creed Unity game, I expected it to work. Not only did it not work, it crippled other parts of my game.

When there are known issues for ANY product being sold, a seller is required to inform a purchaser. There isn't an "as is" clause that will protect a seller when they knowingly sell a bad product.

Xbox should work with customers with these kinds of well documented issues, not make them seem like they're doing us a favor. The customer is the one out of the time and money,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be really, really nice if I could actually use my Microsoft account credit.

I have enough Microsoft Account credits to pay for some game DLCs. However, when I try to purchase them, the website insists on charging my credit card.

What good is a Microsoft Account gift card that I CAN'T SPEND???

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. expriation of gold should be accurate to your region

I just found out that the date of your expiration of gold membership that people with little money focus on the week is suppose to happen is not even accurate. People living on the east coast find out that because xbox live is based on GMT times. So when it says the 28th it really means the 27th. Its misleading when you only have that to go by especially when you yourself cant remember exactly when you activated your gold account. They should make it accurate to your region. I mean the time and date on your xbox is accurate…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Microsoft Should Purchase TrueAchievements.com

Microsoft should purchase the True Achievements web site and integrate it into xbox.com and the console UI... The TrueAchievements team should be expanded and continue to operate as a independent team dedicated to improving achievement information and the community aspects of xbox.

TrueAchievements provides better and more comprehensive achievement information to gamers than MS' own Xbox.com. And the community is much more vibrant than the xbox.com regulars...

The stuff in the new TrueAchievements app is better integrated into the X1 Friends system and should be unified with it rather than separate from it.

xbox.com has not improved in years. TrueAchievements…

68 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base