Describe new features or options for the Xbox Store.

Have a dedicated ''Preorder section'' on the Games Store on Xbox One, Xbox Smartglass, and

It would be nice to have this small feature within the Games Store on Xbox One, Xbox Smartglass, and to find games that come out
on the preorder list of games or even to pin new games on your dashboard.

Its these little things, that will make Xbox One better.

Concept art of what it ''could'' look like on Xbox One: (It was made by me in photoshop) or

1,468 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

azgoodazazgoodaz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Mu5hJJMu5hJJ shared a merged idea: To have a reduced price digital preorder  ·   · 
smileyTEDDYbearsmileyTEDDYbear shared a merged idea: On the game store have a place for digital preorders and give discounts for digital preorders  ·   · 
Completed  ·  Mister Retr0AdminMister Retr0 (Admin, Xbox) responded  · 

Pre-Orders are now available on the Xbox One in the “Coming Soon” section, as well as on! You can also view “Coming Soon” titles on SmartGlass.

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Rey MoRey Mo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. I want more timely preorders too - it' less than 2 weeks before the release of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round and still no preorder on the Xbox store. And I want preorder bonuses too.

• Mr H Cave ManMr H Cave Man commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to pre order a game and have a layaway plan like $5 to start and full payment is required b4 I can own it.. add on some payment options like weekly, monthly, set your own & pay remainder in full.

• CWakaCWaka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excellent idea, everygame that we can pre-order should be in a section for that.

Last time, I did lost my time looking for Halo:MCC in the store, and found it by the search function.

• A True BurkeA True Burke commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be honest i would love it if all games were available for pre-order and pre-downoad, Minecraft comes out on the 5th of September, so that's super close, and it's would be nice to be able to pay for It and play away as soon as midnight hits, without having to hassle around downloading it and typing in all you payment details,

(Slightly unrelated point below)

And for me atleast I have noticed when most games release they sometime don't go onto the store right away, when metro redux came out, I had to search the game up as it wasn't on the store, it took atleast an hour or two for it to get put on the store.

• wraith2891wraith2891 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This feature is a must,and because it'll be released soon,first titles to preorder fifa and forza horizon 2.

• OhhMyFrozenGodOhhMyFrozenGod commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea. Pre-order list in Game Store os that we that only buy games from Game Store also get the benefits of Pre-order.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base