Suggest ways to make SmartGlass even better.

Stream game audio and video to SmartGlass app

XB1 needs the ability to stream games to SmartGlass. The Controller would still go through XB1. This feature would only be available up to the max range of the XB controller. The idea here would be to have the option to play games and not take up the primary TV.

[Mod Edit: This idea was merged with similar ideas posted by xUronlyfriendx, mik29, SPACEGHO5T, and rocky619619. Thanks everyone!]

1,977 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
N3N3 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
anholetianholeti shared a merged idea: Streaming games with smartglass.  ·   · 
ThePoopSnackThePoopSnack shared a merged idea: Stream Xbox One Gaming To Smartglass App to Make gaming portable from within your Home.  ·   · 
Joey AdioJoey Adio shared a merged idea: Remote Play and Xbox Tv (pstv competitor)  ·   · 
MonkeyTragicMonkeyTragic shared a merged idea: Remote Play  ·   · 
Chinito867Chinito867 shared a merged idea: Xbox one remote play  ·   · 
FreakDavideFreakDavide shared a merged idea: Stream game in remote play  ·   · 
MikeJamesB2TGMikeJamesB2TG shared a merged idea: Xbox streaming games to remote devices via SmartGlass & Windows OS  ·   · 
Alpha FL StormAlpha FL Storm shared a merged idea: Stream Game to Smartglass  ·   · 
mos2000mos2000 shared a merged idea: Smartglass needs to stream games  ·   · 
ShotyMcFatShotyMcFat shared a merged idea: Off TV play  ·   · 
adamcorballyadamcorbally shared a merged idea: allow xbox one to stream fames over wifi to another windows machine i.e surface or laptop so i can enjoy fames while my girlfriend watches t  ·   · 
Die eine FrageDie eine Frage shared a merged idea: use smartglass as second screen like wii u pad  ·   · 
cooldudaaa009cooldudaaa009 shared a merged idea: Remote Play  ·   · 
HizzybooHizzyboo shared a merged idea: Allow gamers to play Xbox One games on Smartglass app  ·   · 
BossChief009BossChief009 shared a merged idea: Play Xbox One games via remote in the Smartglass Feature.  ·   · 
DietayDietay shared a merged idea: Xbox Streaming Portable Gamepad ("console")  ·   · 
El Jay2010El Jay2010 shared a merged idea: Let Smartglass Mirror the Game you're playing on Screen. Similar to WiiU Gamepad  ·   · 
Mateo SoloMateo Solo shared a merged idea: Remote Play using SmartGlass devices  ·   · 
rocky619619rocky619619 shared a merged idea: The ability to be able to stream Xbox One games over Wifi to other Windows 8 devices  ·   · 
xUronlyfriendxxUronlyfriendx shared a merged idea: Use Smartglass as a second screen  ·   · 
i573V3i573V3 shared a merged idea: Smartglass Remote Play  ·   · 
CCBHDCCBHD shared a merged idea: Stream Content to Smartglass & more...  ·   · 
KhazmaduKhazmadu shared a merged idea: Mirror screen to Smart Glass Device  ·   · 
mik29mik29 shared a merged idea: Xbox One to Smartglass Video Streaming, Like Steam In-Home Streaming  ·   · 
The AdamizerrThe Adamizerr shared a merged idea: Turn SmartGlass into Microsoft's own mobile gaming system  ·   · 
SPACEGHO5TSPACEGHO5T shared a merged idea: Remote Play to tablets/laptops through Smartlgass  ·   · 

108 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base