Give us feedback and ideas on games, game features and achievements.

A new MLB Game

There are no baseball games on X1 which is sad because I love the MLB. I want an MLB game on par with MLB The Show on Xbox One.

[Mod edit: This post was merged with a similar suggestion made by CamoflagxdMonky. Thanks, everyone!]

339 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ZeroSignal316ZeroSignal316 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
IVEGOTSKILL5IVEGOTSKILL5 shared a merged idea: Why is there no MLB Games for Xbox??????????  ·   · 
rlebron26rlebron26 shared a merged idea: have a good mlb game  ·   · 
MafiaAssassin47MafiaAssassin47 shared a merged idea: Next gen MLB game for Xbox One  ·   · 
BaseballFan2016BaseballFan2016 shared a merged idea: NEED A MLB GAME ON XBOX ONE  ·   · 
ALEX OBE4KHNALEX OBE4KHN shared a merged idea: Still no baseball game?  ·   · 
RETRO BATMAN 66RETRO BATMAN 66 shared a merged idea: We want new MLB game for the x box one.  ·   · 
SpecialK227SpecialK227 shared a merged idea: Can you guys make an mlb game  ·   · 
lesbleus2014lesbleus2014 shared a merged idea: Please make a baseball game comparable to The Show  ·   · 
HunterPunter312HunterPunter312 shared a merged idea: MLB 2k  ·   · 
lonegangster89lonegangster89 shared a merged idea: Make a mlb on xbox one  ·   · 
Froggy0057Froggy0057 shared a merged idea: MLB Game for Xbox One  ·   · 
Cpazel91Cpazel91 shared a merged idea: Bring back baseball to the xbox  ·   · 
Kenobi101Kenobi101 shared a merged idea: Return official MLB games to Xbox  ·   · 
CoolKid 1303CoolKid 1303 shared a merged idea: MLB  ·   · 
Japos47Japos47 shared a merged idea: Will there ever be a game like mlb the show for Xbox one?  ·   · 
CamoflagxdMonkyCamoflagxdMonky shared a merged idea: Xbox one needs a new MLB game!  ·   · 

64 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • IVEGOTSKILL5IVEGOTSKILL5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is there no MLB game for Xbox one????? Baseball is my favorite sport. My buddies and I love to play full seasons of MLB together. 3 of my friends have sold their xboxs to get PS4's to play MLB The Show. I hate to say it but I may have to do the same :(

Please bring MLB back to xbox!!!!!

• rlebron26rlebron26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Us baseball fans are being cheated out of a good mlb. We need a yearly game that is way better than MLB the Show.

• SwordofWhedonSwordofWhedon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You need to complain to major-league baseball, who set their licensing fees too high for a game that must be supported by the Xbox user base alone

• MafiaAssassin47MafiaAssassin47 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It really is not fair that baseball fans do not get a next gen game for Xbox. RBI baseball doesn't count, since it is an arcade style game. I say that we get a developer to commit to making a yearly MLB game for Xbox only. We can make it better than MLB the Show!

• Mikael2kMikael2k commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm very disappointed with Microsoft not making this available. They really need to fix this issue. I'm considering getting rid of my Xbox One and getting the PS4. This way I can have a complete collection of sports games including a REAL Baseball game like MLB The Show.

• ShadowhunteryanShadowhunteryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't think we really care who makes it, even if it is as bad as 2k13, as long is it is better than rbi baseball, we won't switch to Play Station and Sony.

Because the limited sales combined with the huge expense of the MLB license makes it lose money, especially when you're creating from scratch.

• ALEX OBE4KHNALEX OBE4KHN commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do we still not have an announcement for a simulation MLB game for Xbox One. I do not want to make the switch to PS4 just for a baseball game. Get on with it Xbox! You said there would be one in the making 2 years ago and still nothing. RBI 14 and 15 are a joke.

• Skrach29Skrach29 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok; a little late to the party I know, but I have to speak on this...

Microsoft has to make this happen one way or another. I'm a proud; year one Xbox One owner, and I can truly say that I'm impressed with how they've recovered from the launch debacle back in 2013, but they have to do something about this baseball thing!

There is absolutely no excuse for not having a technically reliable baseball simulator game to play on my $500 system, and without this being resolved; I will find myself buying a ps4 sooner rather than later just to get my baseball sim fix.

I don't care if it's high heat; 2k; all star baseball...(well; maybe I'm a little hesitant on all-star baseball) but there has to be an option for us supportive gamers! Now granted; I know that Microsoft may not care about us Xbox one owners buying a ps4 since we've already purchased with Microsoft, but what they do care about are software sales for their console. If Xbox gamers begin to buy ps4's; then we're going to want to buy games for that ps4, multi-platform games that also impact Microsoft profitability, and the Xbox exclusives sales will be the only thing driving the needed console sales down the line...

Now; I'm not saying any of this as a threat or a call to action because Microsoft has more money than everyone on here put together, but come on Phil Spencer; do right by us loyal fans. Please!!!

MLB 2K isn't your license, but an exclusive deal may be possible as sony likely does not want that game to compete with its in-house franchise. MLB 2K10-13 didn't sell well because there was little to no technical improvements or innovation, and when that happens, gamers find alternatives and stop buying games that are only roster updates. MLB the show isn't great today because they shut down EA's MVP (2k actually did), but because they had a vision with MLB 2004 on the ps2 and stuck to the game plan despite big name competitors breathing down their necks!

Someone already has the license for Xbox One (whoever makes RBI), so let's get the investment rolling on a skilled development team, even if it means going to Kick Starter; you'd be amazed at the support you already have!!!

Microsoft; it's time!!! Please make this happen for us... I made a choice to buy an Xbox one; with all that you've done over the last 18 months; I'm proud to be a part of this family, and your vision for the Xbox One is justifying my purchase every single day, but don't make me buy a ps4 yet; there is no room for two current gen consoles in my living room right now. I held off for "until dawn"; I'll try to hold off for "MLB the show 16" (maybe if it isn't a huge leap), and I'll likely fold when quantic dream releases their new game on the PS4, but for now; I'm all in on my Xbox! Don't let us down Phil; Americas console deserves Americas Past Time!!!

Because Sony makes MLB the show

The Xbox is not a popular console outside North America., and the countries that do play baseball, are buying PlayStation's, I am pretty much always have. There's not enough money in Xbox exclusive baseball games to cover development and to pay baseball licenses.

• RETRO BATMAN 66RETRO BATMAN 66 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Sony can get rise of the tomb raider on PS4. Why can't Microsoft get MLB the show on x box one. Microsoft what's wrong with this picture.

• SaviorMoneySaviorMoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont NEED a baseball game on Xbox One but if Xbox One HAD a baseball game, I wouldn't NEED my PS4. I prefer Xbox, always have but when you lack a decent title from any genre, you are basically encouraging us to buy from your main competitor. Xbox did not provide me with a baseball game so I had no choice. If I wanted a real, current gen baseball game, I had to buy a PS4. I know others who have done the same. It would help close the gap with Sony if Xbox didn't give us reasons to buy their competitors product

• ScopePasser6398ScopePasser6398 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Sony can use Kickstarter to make Shenmue 3 for more than $6 million, then Microsoft could perhaps use Kickstarter to help fund a MLB licensed High Heat baseball 16 or 17.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base