Give us feedback and ideas on games, game features and achievements.

A new MLB Game

There are no baseball games on X1 which is sad because I love the MLB. I want an MLB game on par with MLB The Show on Xbox One.

[Mod edit: This post was merged with a similar suggestion made by CamoflagxdMonky. Thanks, everyone!]

303 votes
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ZeroSignal316ZeroSignal316 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
SpecialK227SpecialK227 shared a merged idea: Can you guys make an mlb game  ·   · 
lesbleus2014lesbleus2014 shared a merged idea: Please make a baseball game comparable to The Show  ·   · 
HunterPunter312HunterPunter312 shared a merged idea: MLB 2k  ·   · 
lonegangster89lonegangster89 shared a merged idea: Make a mlb on xbox one  ·   · 
Froggy0057Froggy0057 shared a merged idea: MLB Game for Xbox One  ·   · 
Cpazel91Cpazel91 shared a merged idea: Bring back baseball to the xbox  ·   · 
Kenobi101Kenobi101 shared a merged idea: Return official MLB games to Xbox  ·   · 
CoolKid 1303CoolKid 1303 shared a merged idea: MLB  ·   · 
Japos47Japos47 shared a merged idea: Will there ever be a game like mlb the show for Xbox one?  ·   · 
CamoflagxdMonkyCamoflagxdMonky shared a merged idea: Xbox one needs a new MLB game!  ·   · 

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • SaviorMoneySaviorMoney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I dont NEED a baseball game on Xbox One but if Xbox One HAD a baseball game, I wouldn't NEED my PS4. I prefer Xbox, always have but when you lack a decent title from any genre, you are basically encouraging us to buy from your main competitor. Xbox did not provide me with a baseball game so I had no choice. If I wanted a real, current gen baseball game, I had to buy a PS4. I know others who have done the same. It would help close the gap with Sony if Xbox didn't give us reasons to buy their competitors product

• ScopePasser6398ScopePasser6398 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If Sony can use Kickstarter to make Shenmue 3 for more than $6 million, then Microsoft could perhaps use Kickstarter to help fund a MLB licensed High Heat baseball 16 or 17.

• flyjarflyjar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For all of you MLB The Show fans, it's owned by Sony, it will never come to the Xbox.

But yes I agree we need a "real" baseball game for the Xbox One, or at least make one of the 2K X360 games backwards compatible. I really don't want to buy a PS4 simply to play a baseball game.

• TheAnarchySharkTheAnarchyShark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also this isn't unprecedented. Play station was stealing lots of xbox customers with gran turismo, as there was no good xbox counterpart. Then xbox released the amazing game that is forza, and xbox regained most of its customers and are still turning a huge profit.

• TheAnarchySharkTheAnarchyShark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox is losing much of their market to playstation, even I, a long time xbox loyal, has switched by now. I feel like xbox could regain alot of customers if they released a good mlb game. A lot of xbox players who have turned over because of the lack of a baseball game would come back to xbox. And the game would undoubtedly turn a profit because almost every mlb the show player with an xbox would buy it, which includes people like me. Also the xbox owners that stayed true would buy it, plus alot of your casual gamers would buy it if it is a good game. Lastly, microsoft have all the licensing rights, including the rights to use the name "High Heat". That's right folks, microsoft went out of their way to buy a name for a baseball game, and still haven't made a game, or planned on making a game. Also, I'm writing this on my new ps4.

• HunterPunter312HunterPunter312 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello, I have a concern about the series that has been discontinued. MLB 2k was a great series that a lot of gamers played and enjoyed. Many gamers are now joining Playstation because they wanted to play a baseball game. Many other gamers and I, believe that it is not fair that Xbox stopped supporting baseball, but have most other sports. Honestly, without baseball on Xbox, me and many others much like me, are about to leave Xbox to join Playstation because we cannot get our game. All that I am saying is, without an MLB game, Xbox gamers will get angry. Playing those old junky games is becoming horrible, the graffics are slowly decreasing, and we are all getting sick of it. They even had the nerves to take the MLB games off the store. This is horrible. We need to have our MLB 2k back. It is just giving Playstation profits over something that Microsoft could truly top. If the people of Xbox don't act quick, there will be a downfall in players. I mean yes, we have RBI Baseball, but it's junk. People do not want to play it, and it is making Xbox's rep look horrible for putting out one of the best games, and replacing it with crap. All that I, and many others, are asking for, is a new MLB 2k. It would be a great success, and I myself would play it. But if we don't, many people will retreat to playing with Playstation. So please hear me out and bring us a new game for us to love. Thank you

• lonegangster89lonegangster89 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a fan of the Xbox consoles I think that there should be an MLB THE SHOW on xbox one. There has not been a baseball since 2k12, which was on xbox 360. As a user of the xbox one I would highly suggest that you guys come up with an MLB THE SHOW on xbox one

• Froggy0057Froggy0057 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MLB fans have been dying to play a baseball game in the Xbox One. The last one we got was MLB 2K12 for the Xbox 360 and ever since we've got no baseball. The Xbox One needs a good amazing baseball game whether it is made by EA Sports, 2K Sports, or Microsoft. It'll also attract more gamers to buy this console.

• Cpazel91Cpazel91 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring back MLB to the Xbox consoles. It sucks having to buy a ps4 to purchase one game

• Kenobi101Kenobi101 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Before 2K Baseball was shut down gamers had the opportunity to play baseball games on the Xbox 360. 2K wasn't great compared to MLB The Show but the option was there.

Xbox One has been around for nearly 3 years now and all baseball fans have is the arcade styled RBI Baseball which no one actually wants. I and many others don't want to spend $400 on an Xbox One and the same price for a PS4 just to get MLB The Show and a small number of other exclusives which I don't play.

Whether it is through EA Sports or Microsoft Studios or someone else you need to bring official baseball titles back to Xbox.

It would also be beneficial if baseball fans, including myself, would vote and comment on the same post instead of making new ones.

• Roy MulaRoy Mula commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have mostly every sports game now and not baseball no offense to rbi baseball but that is not really fun so we need a hole new game or a old one thats on the list for compatability program

• RobSkillzzRobSkillzz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can't stress enough about how badly a good baseball sim is needed on Xbox. I bought a Playstation only to play MLB The Show. If it weren't for that, the Xbox brand would take care of all my gaming needs. Please get us a baseball sim!!!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base