Give us feedback and ideas on games, game features and achievements.

A new MLB Game

There are no baseball games on X1 which is sad because I love the MLB. I want an MLB game on par with MLB The Show on Xbox One.

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
ZeroSignal316ZeroSignal316 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • GENIUS316GENIUS316 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have played MLB video games all my life and now we are in next gen and dont have one that is ridiculous. The Show is a good game on PS4 and thats why MLB fans are going there that means losing sales for you Xbox so why don't you develop a MLB game people will buy it.

• xIIII J IIIIxxIIII J IIIIx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like an mlb game exclusive to xbox one, with a ken griffey jr presents mlb (snes) style approach. I believe that it would be a fun game.

• TiimOTiimO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Show is the only game that Playstation has on the Xbox in my opinion. A baseball simulator is a must.

• Wood06Wood06 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep, this is needed. I loved Inside Pitch on original Xbox, it was the right level of difficulty and fun and tracked player stats. I'd really like a Baseball Stars type game which allows for power ups and training to make players on a team better over time.

• LarryWLarryW commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately, this has more to do with a studio willing to make the game...and fork out the licensing fee to MLB, and the MLBPA. 2k dropped the series because it wasn't selling well...that's because it sucked :)

• UsAndPhlegmUsAndPhlegm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly, the inability to play a real baseball game (not RBI) on the Xbox 1 is the only reason I'm not completely satisfied with the console.

• TheKusesTheKuses commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need a solid baseball experience on the Xbox One, the PS4 has monopolized that part of the market and it's keeping those customers away from the Xbox One experience.

• StUnNeR H2KStUnNeR H2K commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm so close to buying a PS4 just to play baseball on a console, would love to see Xbox either work out a deal with a third party or in house it's own Baseball game!

RBI Baseball doesn't count either... it's not a true baseball simulator.

• mbarylskimbarylski commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we definitely need this. I'm reluctant to buy a PS4 just to get a decent baseball game, but if Xbox doesn't get a baseball game I won't have much choice.

Feedback and Knowledge Base