Users who post at Feedback.Xbox.com agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Xbox.com Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from Feedback.Xbox.com without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.
• Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.
• Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.
• If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!
• Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.
• Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.
• Submit each of your ideas individually; please do not create lists.
• Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.
• If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.
2 things: pc game support for games like star wars old republic among others and original xbox support. Couldn't the emulater that was used on 360 be used on one?
How do I post an idea?
I don't see guest option in backward compatibility 360 guide hope it is there for co op 360 games
It wont let me put any ideas on the backward compatibility
One more thing to add. With an issue this large. I hope it goes without saying I believe Compansation on a personal level is very over due with my issue. Instead of always just being told what I Want to hear.
I am having a Huge issue with Xbox one Wireless Controllers. I have Gone Through 6 of them Sence Day one, all having the same issue with the left stick doing whatever it wants to do. I would Very much appreciate that things be Addressed As soon as Possible. Thank you Very much.
AdminMisses Joust (Staff, Xbox) commented
Hey everyone! We appreciate your enthusiasm to post here but please remember that comments here won't be counted as ideas. If you have a suggestion that you'd like to share with everyone, please write it up as an idea so that others can vote on it. Thanks!