Reserved for Xbox Feedback announcements

Posting Guidelines

Users who post at Feedback.Xbox.com agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Xbox.com Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from Feedback.Xbox.com without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.

• Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.

• Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.

• If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!

• Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.

• Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.

• Submit each of your ideas individually; please do not create lists.

• Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.

• If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.

Xbox Live Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
Xbox.com Service Agreement: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxcomtou
Xbox Feedback Terms of Service: http://xbox.uservoice.com/tos

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Misses JoustMisses Joust shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

33 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • jokergames99jokergames99 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I suggest you add the ability to extract the game disc with a button on the joypad as on xbox 360, and added another to add to the games with gold monthly games xbox 360 games that will be compatible with the backward compatibility of xbox one. Thank you
    P.S.
    I hope I have written well, I used google translator.

• BlueBerryGaminBlueBerryGamin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What if we could use our headsets as a kinect mic? I know it sounds strange, but we would be able to say all the xbox one commands just like kinect! That would be awesome if we could calibrate our own headsets to work as a kinect microphone!

• JayDuXxXJayDuXxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox has done it in the past with the 360, I know they can do it again. I think that Microsoft just needs to completely revamp that entire dashboard for xbox one. Literally everyone that has used an xbox one knows that the dashboard is slow and confusing and is a huge turn off to new and old xbox gamers. I would understand if there needed to be a huge update but if it made closer to the simpleness of the old dashboard then I personally don't think anyone at all would be mad. I think if they did this they would make others actually want to play the xbox one because of how serious of an issue this is.

• humanmissle28humanmissle28 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You guys seems to be including games from 360 that were earlier why not include games that are more popular and with more votes

• Heartnik666Heartnik666 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to see file migration implamented on the xbox one for game that are on both the xbox 360 and xbox one an example is i have a file of dragon ball xenoverse on my 360 and i would like to access the file on my xbox one it would be handy to know if this already exists or if it is possible in the near future

• smokeylife222smokeylife222 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I as well as other would like to see compatibility work for xbox origional games ...one specifically narc...even a remaster or remake would be awsome

• ChefTonberry13ChefTonberry13 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My friends and I would like to see more superhero games. Something along the lines of Batman but with Marvel characters.

• Saint Aries021Saint Aries021 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The fact that i was unable to use a 2 day Xbox Live Gold trial after i my Xbox live subscription expired is ridiculous. Its only 2 days and its a free trial that came in one of my games. It said give it to a friend... if i tried to give any of my friends a 2 day trial id get laughed at. All this stuff is already to expensive now its impossible for me to try to save a little bit of money by using the things that were given to me.

• kfeltskfelts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Considering they are putting all 4 gears of war games on the remastered coming out this coming Tuesday I feel it would be a waste of time and effort to bc it,when other games are getting the same treatment such as fallout 3, it will come with fallout 4, and tom clancys rainbow six 1&2 come with siege, so be patient and we will all get what we want. But I am disappointed that they haven't put halo reach up for an add on to the master chief collection like with odst. Maybe near future, however I feel if they put black ops 2 with black ops 3 to sale, it would help boost sales. Then put black ops 1 by it self for sale via download with all dlc for 14.99.... I currently own multiple copies of all the games listed but am willing to purchase again for my xbox one considering I have the advanced warfare console, I have the halo 5 console preordered. Money is not a factor when it comes to appreciating what made the xbox so great for me in the first place..... However the xbox one has been out for quit some time and we have yet to recieve an offline elder scrolls game? That's just rude in my eyes.... And we need a flash player or a download option for vudu, I want to beable to optimize my 1tb and store movies from my library for offline viewing.... I would be grateful for just the option Xbox.... I've always been a loyal xbox fan and hope to always will be but some tweaks are being required to keep the overall fan base happy and live up to the all in one console. A remastered borderlands would be awesome, I don't want most of the games backwards compatible I would like to see them remastered even skyrim which I loved. New content with remastered is worth paying money for especially for all the greats.

• JealousMonkeyJealousMonkey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Xbox live down for 360..... doubt those affected will get any form of compensation in terms of xbox gold playing hours lost!!! Hardly value for money

• GHOSTKNIGHTHAWKGHOSTKNIGHTHAWK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This recent Not be able to get online and stay online is ridiculous, for the record I'm a cisco certified engineer so do have some knowledge, its simple close the holes this wont happen!! I get the servers have to have functionality but come on a couple of holes is expectable ill put it clearer FIND THE VIRUS THEN REMOVE not hard, this doesn't need a engineer it needs better system administration.

• xSTINKYxFINGARxxSTINKYxFINGARx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is any one else a little angry at the fact that certain games such as : the elder scrolls tame rial unlimited, destiny and others require an Internet connection to play them. Not for nothing, but you drop 60 dollars on the game disc and you need an Internet connection to either play part or all the campaign. What is the point of paying for the game when you can't even play it offline? I know that people are gonna say don't buy the game if have a problem with it but come on. Think about you pay 60 bucks for the game that if you don't have a gold membership is useless. What happened to being able to playing offline? The solution to the problem would to go back to be able to play offline and make online playable too. I mean the xbone has the hardrive space.

• FallBirch501092FallBirch501092 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THIS MASSAGE IS FOR BILL GATES PLEASE BUILD A SERVICE CENTER IN PAKISTAN KARACHI AND MAKE XBOX LIVE AVAILABE IN PAKISTAN

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base