Reserved for Xbox Feedback announcements

Posting Guidelines

Users who post at agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.

• Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.

• Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.

• If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!

• Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.

• Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.

• Submit each of your ideas individually; please do not create lists.

• Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.

• If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.

Xbox Live Code of Conduct: Service Agreement:
Xbox Feedback Terms of Service:

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Misses JoustMisses Joust shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • SoleMoon7713117SoleMoon7713117 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in the next Gen. Console after XBox One; in Ten Years or So; I think you should upgrade the next XBox to "ECC" Memory; Because after all Consoles are expected to NOT ever crash.

• Kevin D NKevin D N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to save our xbox 360 saves to our xbox one hard drive just in case we lose Internet we don't have to start our game over. Also on a side note, how come we can't remap the triggers to face buttons? Personally that would make shooting and racing games feel a lot better to me and I'm sure others.

Thank you

• Slumdog71Slumdog71 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After reading all the complaints down below for the last 30 minutes,ive made one decision after coming here today!,and that's that i won't be buying my son an Xbox one this xmas now after what ive read about poor online multiplay framerates etc,and again poor Customer Service,In2015 we expect a decent CS and that comes TOP of my list im afraid.Regards.

PS,i want to add this,even though we Hate Steam,we still manage to on average spend $2000,on our accounts over the last decade,cmon MS wake up to this!?....

Do Microsoft GFWL staff read any of this??i want to know why you try to charge me £7.00 something just to change my nickname??AND we cant customize our profile pages to how we want too?ive never come across such a horrible system?i just bought GTA4+3+all DLC BGT etc and i CANT even add it too same Rockstar games social club??PFFT this is soo annoying you have no idea!!things like this and many more,i want a reply PLEASE from some GFWL staff on this.Yes im gratefull its still going for GTA4,but ONLY just!cmon MS your taking the mickey have to go through anightmare of stuff just to leave a comment let alone change your profiles to what we want too,without being charged extortionate prices for things we usually get elsewhere for FREE!.I cant belive a company as big as MS can ruin GFWL like they have.Enough said.We hate using Steam,and therefore are constantly looking for a Steam replacement,i guess MS isnt it either.

• usa onyoursixusa onyoursix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the forward movement x-box one has and shares with all, awesome
    keep up the good work ,

For me if we can go back to the old way to capture to dvr/upload,, this new way take's way to long it's needs to be quick on the fly like the person using it LOL

• ChefSiegfriedChefSiegfried commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would see as a good thing backwards compatibility of Top Spin 4, the game that brought together a large number of players through its tournaments.
    Thank you for your interest to my request.

• XxKoOlGaMeRxXXxKoOlGaMeRxX commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please had a clear system cache option please!! I hate have to uninstall a game just to update, take black ops 3 for example, I have to uninstall the game every time a new update comes out and it suck but if there was a clear system cache option I'll just clear it and it update the game for me.

• SmotheryCougarSmotheryCougar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently bought an Xbox One. I can't play 3/4 of my 360 games on it, games take ridiculously long to download, and the single player games I've tried don't even look impressive. Is this a joke, is this seriously supposed to be next gen? The dashboard just looks bland and ugly compared to the 360, and the console even has trouble connecting online, while all my other devices in the house connect just fine.

• ABNORM4L SL1C3RABNORM4L SL1C3R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will skyrim be added at some point this year im just curious because that game was fun and i dont have many 360 games but i do have that one

• xKSx JBS504xKSx JBS504 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I enjoy the new home and general new layout of the Xbox 1 but I also that that when you brought over Microsoft edge it would've been incorporated with flash why custom make the app for Xbox one without the flash implemented?

• HoeumVeeHoeumVee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please implement System Link through LAN. My friends and I wanted to have a Halo 5 party and imagine how disappointed we were. We were not at a place that could get the internet because we used a barn (the only way to fit 16 boxes and TVs) as our gathering place. Investigated and found out Xbox One in general does support system linking through LAN. Please add back system link so that by the next Halo, it can be implemented. Please!

• ItchyCalf338250ItchyCalf338250 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Gamertag was forcefully changed today due to another party reporting it as inappropriate. My Gamertag of WILLKILLHIMSELF which I have had since starting Xbox live eons ago was changed to a Microsoft generated one that I find inappropriate without due process or actually contacting me about the complaint. Apparently Mr Gates and Microsoft believe it's paying customers are Guilty until proven innocent at their leisure. I have donated to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation for years and I am sickened by the treatment I just received for a single complaint of a inappropriate Gamertag most likely filed by someone that I just utterly defeated in a first person shooter PVP arena. I was even more dumbfounded to find out I had to pay to change my forcefully changed Gamertag. I will be switching to the PLAYSTATION brand, and APPLE computers. I feel in order to nudge Microsoft into fixing their *** poor complaint system all gamers should FLAG EVERY GAMERTAG AS INAPPROPRIATE as a way to bring attention to the Flawed and mishandled complaint process. Good complaining to all

• PlatniumFecal85PlatniumFecal85 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So I just noticed the other day, before the update, that you can hide READY TO DOWNLOAD games in the queue in my games and apps. So I did because I don't want to see game beta's that I can no longer play plus there is games that are ready to download in there that I already have. More specifically games that I got from Rare Replay and I already have downloaded. So since the update I can no longer hide these games from it. Please fix this issue its annoying because they are in the way of games that I may purchase from the 360 games and we the consumers should get the option to hide and unhide. Thanks!!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base