Reserved for Xbox Feedback announcements

Posting Guidelines

Users who post at Feedback.Xbox.com agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Xbox.com Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from Feedback.Xbox.com without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.

• Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.

• Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.

• If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!

• Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.

• Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.

• Submit each of your ideas individually; please do not create lists.

• Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.

• If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.

Xbox Live Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
Xbox.com Service Agreement: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxcomtou
Xbox Feedback Terms of Service: http://xbox.uservoice.com/tos

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Misses JoustAdminMisses Joust (Staff, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

158 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • axeblade007axeblade007 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wow easy to find way to post comment thanks,
    "Cant thank you enough" OMG a background pic etc
    reward doesn't reflect words"cant thank you enough"
    Thrown Thousands at 360/One check your data
    these three things don't match ($, words, reward)
    don't thank me but don't insult me - happy to pay for product,
    but if your thanking me in this manner it should reflect my investment, :)

• Sypher1208Sypher1208 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

need to bring back one button game invites. right now there's to many steps needed to invite friends

• barga90barga90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

update thepossibility to hange location at pary app and friend app. maybe the accessat this by hdd 3.0 is more fast

• KringzKringz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the Xbox but there is one thing that really should be changed !

I am living in Austria but I want to play games in english because most of the time the german translations are just bad and I don't know it just feels better in english :D

In order to do this I have to change my whole console region to the United States for example (or another english speaking country) because english is not supported in my region.

So when I do that i cannot buy games from the store anymore because my credit card is not accepted in the us. So when i wanna buy a game i have to change the region, restart the console, buy the game, then change the region again and restart the console again.

Now you can imagine this being very stupid.

I can remember that the Xbox 360 had the option to change the language to English without changing the region.

Please add the possibility to change the language without having to change the region.

I hope this will be heard and thank you in advance :D

• XBR CalmaxXBR Calmax commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Option to choose the language independent country, equal to the xbox 360. For the X1, was tied to the region.

• TickelMyJoySt1cTickelMyJoySt1c commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From the day of release of the Xbox 1 consoles I have been experiencing party chat issues With the Xbox one party chat...the issues are that when you join a party or host it and have someone else join the party it tends to not show the mic icon at all or it's just greied out as if you didn't have a mic in but that person does but it's not showing or you simply cannot hear anybody talking and they cannot hear you eather.... This issue is starting to affect the console itself with network prompted screens....error messages in the party..... And network issue messages but no problems with network when on the network page.... I'm a really big fan of Xbox live and the Xbox community and I would really appreciate if this issue was fixed asap...Xbox live, fixing issues and advancing forward

• White Lady GaGaWhite Lady GaGa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since the day1 launch of the orignal xbox i have been a loyal fan and supporter of microsoft.I also bought the day1 edition xbox1 and everytime I put in my discs i have to insert them over 30 times and it makes wierd noises along with it and or if i try to download games digitally it downloads game at a VERY SLOW PACE (1% every 3 hours) i have had my xbox swapped multiple times and still the same problems arise. I had a chat convo with a agent telling me about the advance exchange program , i said i am willing to do it if i get a free upgrade to the white premuim xbox cause i dint want the day1 edition console at all anymore, cause im sick and tired of all these problems and have had over 2-3 new consoles. I was flatley refused cause there is no upgrade involved in a repair process.I am a very dissapointed to hear that even after 10 years of being loyal to MS, i still get no kind of benefits as a customer, i am quite dissapointed and appauled with the quality of service.

i would like to discuss this further please email me back on:

jehanpeddar@hotmail.com

• ThePetriThePetri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add 'voice message' functionality! Currently there is no simple way for me to test my microphone/hear back my voice (on xbox 360 I would send a voice message to a friend and listen to it back), not to mention typing stuff out on the controller takes forever, sending voice messages is much faster. Please bring this functionality back, I find I play my 360 more than my xbox one mainly for this reason. Thanks!!

• cybersco50cybersco50 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excuse me if this has already been mentioned, but I would like to ask for the ability to use playlists for the media player in mp3 mode. On my system, these are m3u files, and xbox seems to ignore them, instead of using them to play songs in a specific order. Thanks for listening!

• rafocarafoca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HELP, Ms! I need to Edit an idea I posted. It is just spelling errors. Could you, pls, make it right for me?

Here is the thread: http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251652-xbox-store/suggestions/6615854-stop-blocking-digital-games-purchases-in-other-xbo

- Where it says: "(source: http://t.co/ANxse5qfvG)"; -> correct my link here, cause the last parenthesis is merged with the link, so it doesn´t redirect the user correctly to the actual source.

- Where it says: "So many people pay so much more that the fair price" -> change it to "So many people pay so much more than the fair price"

- Where it says: "than we lose the leverage of" -> change it to "then we lose the leverage of"

Could you do that for me, pls? Thanks :)

• JBirdJ23JBirdJ23 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

cod aw is a waste of time....run and gun style, no where for snipers to hide , no brush, hills,no cover.....it has gotten worse since MW2. they should have thought it out more for snipers. They want the fast action and pace of the game. waste of money.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base