Reserved for Xbox Feedback announcements

Posting Guidelines

Users who post at Feedback.Xbox.com agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Xbox.com Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from Feedback.Xbox.com without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.

• Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.

• Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.

• If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!

• Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.

• Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.

• Submit each of your ideas individually; please do not create lists.

• Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.

• If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.

Xbox Live Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
Xbox.com Service Agreement: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxcomtou
Xbox Feedback Terms of Service: http://xbox.uservoice.com/tos

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Misses JoustAdminMisses Joust (Staff, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

238 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • II KaoSM IIII KaoSM II commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you please change that achievements appear in notications area? Waiting for the 'Achievement Unlocked' to drop out of the way before being able to read which one it is, is annoying. Instead just have title and description below. This should be the same when viewing achievements in fullscreen; it is tedious and frustrating having to select on them and back out each time. The 360 system was better than this one! Thanks

• BIGGDOGG07BIGGDOGG07 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you give/make an update so that I can eject the game/blu ray disc with the game controller.

• Ms FraggettMs Fraggett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Xbox, please bring back Netflix party mode. It was fun getting together with friends on Xbox to watch a movie with our avatars. It was a great interactive feature that a lot of people think you overlooked. We would like this on the 360 and the one. Also please bring voice messaging to the xbox one. Please make it so that you can record people in gamechat on the Xbox one too.

• SV underscoreSV underscore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can it be possible to snap an app without it on screen. Like if I want to listen to music. Then it doesn't need to take up screen space. Just have audio for it.

• theZimbabweantheZimbabwean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you guys integrate a notification system that connects to smart glass and displays our notifications on the xbox . this is traditionally done through Bluetooth but can be done through WiFi as seen on apps like pushbullet, android wear, Microsoft band. It will truly make the Xbox one a all inclusive system. Thank you

• CimmerianRageCimmerianRage commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In light of Dolby Atmos becoming popular in new movies and with Blu-Ray movies slowly coming out with Dolby Atmos as an audio option, recommend providing Dolby Atmos as a Bitstream format for the Xbox One. Thank you!

• SkpippaSkpippa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create multiplayer functionality for the Xbox Fitness app. Even if you have to turn it into a game to do it.

• The Wild BThe Wild B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got an idea that if can make a mini device that can connect to any one of the port of the Xbox One, it can serve to give more power to the Xbox one hardware. And let developders make a Advanced and Default setting toward game like PC. The price schould be about 60$ if possible. Thank you if you this comments

• killa crazy djkilla crazy dj commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to downgrade when making a purchase on the next gen marketplace for example Destiny

• xSLICKWILLY71xxSLICKWILLY71x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the xbox one is the biggest junk console ever at least 3-4 times a day have to reset. party doesn't work lost a year of live when I bought my one no transfer. After all the games money and complaints you would think they could put out a system that was worth the money this one sucks never should have purchased it . BUYER BEWARE on this system...............................................Waste of money waste of time the digital move was stupid. Makes the gaming experience suck. and of course all you get is forein ers to speak with and excuses from a billion dollars company that puts out junk .....................................................................................

• ASC AEROACE90ASC AEROACE90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also it would be awesome if we could change the aspect ratio of our snaped games. So when I'm in 70/30 snap I can change my game from16:9 to 4:3. To help cut black space.

• ASC AEROACE90ASC AEROACE90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We really need 50/50 split screen in snap. Also if you could make the Xbox 360 premium controller compatible it would be appreciated.

• Company2LostOpsCompany2LostOps commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I NEED MORE SPACE!!!!!!! I have a lot of games, and have a lot more coming with 60 gb left!? Either take of disc download in order to play (xbox 360). OR make another harddrive (500gb to 1tbis a must need for myself, and im sure others.) As it stands ill have to delete to play.?! PLease fix !
    Fast too lol

• jackchinchjackchinch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like your Managing Directors contact address [lease (required by law) as your comments/complaint website does not appear to meet access requirements.

• ZIXN1TR0XIZZIXN1TR0XIZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am very disappointed in the service that I am receiving from Xbox Gold. It is not worth paying for, it should be done with and instead it should be free.

It says that with a Gold subscription you will get better results in matchmaking and have less connection issues etc. That is NOT true at all. I spend FAR TOO MUCH MONEY for this and quite frankly it is not worth it. Xbox online multiplayer SHOULD AND NEEDS TO BE FREE. It is NOT WORTH PAYING FOR AT ALL. The service is TERRIBLE. You still get lag, you still get timed out, you automatically lose when you get kicked for connection issues, you get missmatched against opponents ranked higher than you, you don't see any progress when you file complaints against people who annoy the hell out of you, you pay for points that are outrageously expensive and you don't receive anything good when you buy packs from MUT for example. Xbox is just not FUN ANYMORE, ITS AGGRAVATING and it needs a serious overhaul.

• Rieper69Rieper69 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They should have a screen that tells you the update notes, and then updates them. Itd be great.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12

Feedback and Knowledge Base