Reserved for Xbox Feedback announcements

Posting Guidelines

Users who post at Feedback.Xbox.com agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Xbox.com Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from Feedback.Xbox.com without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.

• Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.

• Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.

• If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!

• Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.

• Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.

• Submit each of your ideas individually; please do not create lists.

• Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.

• If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.

Xbox Live Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
Xbox.com Service Agreement: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxcomtou
Xbox Feedback Terms of Service: http://xbox.uservoice.com/tos

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Misses JoustAdminMisses Joust (Staff, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

354 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • ViperVibeGamingViperVibeGaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My halo 4 disc says "The Game Couldn't Start. Try Downloading The Game Again", i have deleted it then re intalled it and this still happens

• prattsjunyprattsjuny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When updates start downloads for games, it would be nice to received a notification on Smart glass, please make this possible

• RaVaN22RaVaN22 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why don't we have a Xbox/Microsoft security app yet that can link into your Xbox one kinect or webcam , that can identify movement when your out , surely this wouldn't be the hardest thing in the world to set up but as we mostly had webcams and kinects sat in the house why not make a good use of them when we aren't in the house as well as when we are.

• BIGSMOOTH3183BIGSMOOTH3183 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want the Xbox one to have the same the Xbox 360 had when u can hear people talking and they can hear u like play call of duty on the Xbox 360 instead of using head phones

• red arkhanred arkhan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's possible to make a (big) update for the blu-ray disc? Because I bought " the raid 2, the killers and detective dee 2 " and they can't be reading. I think there's not a lot of blu ray disc that can't be reading, but make an update to fix all the issues.

• ImVeryOffensiveImVeryOffensive commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let us play be able to install games and files from IE. So we can put steam on our Xbox. We can play play games from Steam on our Xbox's!

• mosqueteros3mosqueteros3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can not believe that you can not play on xbox one Bluray my own videos filmed with my GoPro. It is ridiculous that Microsoft limit the reproduction of these BluRay. I hope and demand that this be reversed upcoming updates as they are not breaking any laws when playing bluray own content.

• Player065774368Player065774368 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xbox live shud allow people 2 also purchase items off windows phone store via a debit card & PayPal & a have windows phone store app

• gam3xxgam3xx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xbox one should have more free games. since its new i get that you cant put many out thats fine. but get that backwards compatibility working again. I got rid of my 360 to get my one. I would love to play skyrim on it again. Offer final fantasy 7.. its great game bring it over.

• gam3xxgam3xx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to see voice messaging back on xbox. shouldnt of been removed.. please make this possible again.

• SevereVDSevereVD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 14 XOne games. It would be nice if the minimum install size of the game was on the case like the two PS4 games I have.

• ChoiceAura79378ChoiceAura79378 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Expired movies….please fix this xbox... my movie collection is so cluttered that i have stopped buying or renting movies,, its ruining my xbox experience as i have spent a lot of money in xbox store ……as a loyal xbox customer all i ask for is a simple delete or remove option...

• ChoiceAura79378ChoiceAura79378 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

l have movies and rentals that have expired in my movie collection and there is no way to delete them……you must address this in a future update because l have stopped buying or renting movies now until this is fixed…

← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18

Feedback and Knowledge Base