Reserved for Xbox Feedback announcements

Posting Guidelines

Users who post at Feedback.Xbox.com agree to abide by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, Xbox.com Service Agreement, and the Xbox Feedback Terms of Service. Failure to abide by these guidelines can result in deletion or modification of your comments and ideas for the purpose of removing the offensive material. Further violations can result in temporary or permanent suspension from Feedback.Xbox.com without notice. Any edits to your ideas will be marked by a moderator. If a secondary account is created to bypass a suspension, then that account will also be suspended.

• Post your ideas and comments in a respectful and constructive way.

• Be an example of a great community member for others to follow. Don't be abusive toward other people or their ideas.

• If you come across an offensive comment or idea, report the post. Do not engage!

• Please do not post spam. This can include, but is not limited to: multiple, identical posts; commercial posts or advertisements; or personal ads for your site or blog.

• Keep your posts on topic! Refrain from commenting about or comparing other platforms or manufacturers.

• Submit each of your ideas individually; please do not create lists.

• Please do not post any petitions or polls. Use the voting system here to share your sentiment on good ideas.

• If you have consented to any Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please respect it and do not breach said agreement.

Xbox Live Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/legal/codeofconduct
Xbox.com Service Agreement: http://www.xbox.com/legal/xboxcomtou
Xbox Feedback Terms of Service: http://xbox.uservoice.com/tos

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Misses JoustAdminMisses Joust (Staff, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

76 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • cLOWN 066cLOWN 066 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want a quick snap app feature. Xbox one needs a feature where you can double tap the xbox button and hit any of the buttons for a quick app to just load instead of choosing which app to open. An example of this would be to hit the xbox button twice then hit X Y A B or the designated button for an app to load. Hit Xbox button twice then the A button for achievements to load automatically. That would be so nice.

• Noel2415LiveNoel2415Live commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

please i want an update that fixes the internet in malta its always 2 or rarley 3 bars and i want all the dlc and games available in malta for example i bought rezurrextion and i cant download it in malta and with games with gold halo reach and bttlefield bad company 2 not available and my first xbox one swalled my disc and it didnt turn on and i basiccally got it replaced and lost bf4 and i bought the BF4 premium and pls add voice messaging on xbox and the for both consoles most of all Faster internet in Gozo, all downloadable content downloadable and all games downloadable :(

• Itachi69XItachi69X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Misses Joust, I created an image for an idea I posted. How can I get this on here.

• im ay hipsterim ay hipster commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Remaking an HD version of Jet Set Radio Future on Xbox one or 360 just like how Xbox re-made the original version.
    I feel Jet Set Radio Future would be a good game to re-create because it was a game that was an Xbox only exclusive & it was very fun!! to whoever I came across playing it and it's a game that brings out a whole different perspective of gaming.

• dust531474dust531474 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Download content should be the region to free. Japanese also want to play Call of Duty Classic and Naughty Bear. Very sorry that there is a game that can not be played because of the border.

• YogiBear022YogiBear022 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just received an xbox one white edition and I was hoping that when I log into my xbox live account that all, or at least most, of my games that i have purchases on my xbox 360 would be transferred over to my xbox one. I contacted support to see if this was even possible only to find out that it is not possible. I have spent hundreds of dollars on games and videos in the marketplace but now that i have spent $400 for a new system i have zero games. I understand that not all games will be compatible with the new updated system but there should be some transfer over for all the loyal customers you have had that have spent lots of money in the marketplace only to find out that they lose all of there content when upgrading to the new system. It just doesnt seem right or even fair to the fans of xbox or anyone for that matter. I would like to receive some of the games that I have purchased on my xbox 360 to be on my xbox one so please make this happen.

Xbox fan since day one!

• K DirtzK Dirtz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my suggestion is to have an xbox live advertisement on the dashboard with a poll to vote for preselected Games with Gold games.

• Maximas MagnetoMaximas Magneto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of being able to send just txt messages we should be able to send voice messages, it's time consuming and frankly if an older console X box 360 has that option the new one should have it no problems Then there’s the matter of no Bluetooth connection for wireless peripherals. Then there’s not even wireless headset there’s this a big old wired headset that gets in our way if we have to step away for a moment we don't want carry our controller in our hand as well as our headset why not a simple general Bluetooth connectible headset. Don’t forget about the fact we can't use a 7.1 Dolby Home Theatre Surround Sound because it’s currently not compatible yet (it will be but I was told we have to wait) for How Long? It’s been 1 yr. since the console has been released, it cost us nearly $$600 that's and none of these crucial feat. have been added yet. Theses are among many other feat. that should be NO. 1 on top priority; it should have been w/ the launch of the system.

• joseocio192joseocio192 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tile transparancy

Please add an option to adjust the transparancy of the tiles so we can make our background more visible. This fits perfect with the upcoming custom backgrounds support.

[Mod Edit: This idea has been merged with a similar idea posted by FrontLeader. Thanks everyone!]

• JJ ShredderJJ Shredder commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to install game content from disc and then not require a disc to run the game. This would make it nice so we can still get all the pre-order deals as well as things like Gamer Club Unlocked benefits that come from ordering physical copies of games. Also, the benefit of switching from one game to another seamlessly for all games would be great as well.

This would be similar to the original plans for the X1 but it just needs to be planned better.

Thank you for your consideration.

• SaS MaKaVeLiSaS MaKaVeLi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone I do to know if in doing this right, But I got an idea for the upload app we're your game clips are I want to be able to put them in folders so like all my battlefield clips in on folder my guides in another my funny clips etc etc you get the idea how do I go about submitting this idea to Microsoft xbox does anyone know ?

• Parko75Parko75 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of saying 'xbox record that' and getting the last 30 secs, i want to be able to say ' xbox record' and then 'xbox stop recording' so i can record the start of a race in forza and have the option to record the whole race, or as much of the race as i like.

• GAMESBQNDOO7GAMESBQNDOO7 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wish me for upload studio new Features for more clips. Not 5. More. And with onedrive. I will memory my clips on onedrive and upload this clips with upload.

I can not clips from me games make, iam broadcoast with twitch.

i wish me clips to make and broadcast with twitch

I wish me the Kinect Video App from X360 for Xbox One.

I hate Skype, but i can not Sign Out with me Skype ID or edit this ID.

I wish me Voice and Video messages.

a Gamerpic with from me, with Kinect or upload from xbox.com

The Avatars, with Equipments.

a new Achievementslist for Xone, X360, pc and WPhone Achievements

• TastedTortoise4TastedTortoise4 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a good idea how's about letting players able to post or broadcast their xbox one gameplay to YouTube

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base