Q: How do I use the Xbox Feedback site?
A: You can use this site to submit new ideas; and view, comment, and vote for ideas from others.
To add a new idea, select a category from the right (such as Kinect, Apps, Gaming…) and enter your idea into the empty field. Similar ideas will display, and you can comment or vote on an existing idea. If your idea hasn’t been submitted yet, click “Post a new idea” to share your idea.
Q: Do I need to sign in to post ideas and vote?
A: Yes. Sign in with your Microsoft Account to post your ideas, comment, and vote. Your User ID will be your Gamertag.
Q: What are the rules for posting?
A: Please check out our Posting Guidelines.
Q: What happens after I submit my idea?
A: Once you post a new idea, other Xbox fans can view, comment and/or vote on your idea. We have a dedicated crew of staff and moderators who review the ideas and comments and help make sure your ideas are heard throughout Xbox.
Q: How does voting work?
A: Once you're signed in, you can vote for an idea by clicking the "Vote" button next to the idea's title and description. You can vote once per idea. An idea's total number of votes is presented just above the "Vote" button.
Q: It says I have 1,000 votes but that number doesn’t decrease when I vote on something. Did my vote count?
A: Yes, your vote counted. You have unlimited votes so that number will never change.
Q: What's the difference between Hot Ideas and Top Ideas?
A: Top ideas have the highest total vote counts in their category. Hot ideas are those which have received the most votes in a recent, short amount of time. For example: a new idea with 30 fresh votes this week will be Hotter than a 500-vote idea that's been around a while and got fewer votes in the same time frame.
Q: How can I tell if an idea's being implemented?
A: The status of an idea will be updated to “In Progress” when it is being implemented, and after it has been released, the status will be updated to “Completed”
Q: Do I get credit if my idea is implemented?
A: You get boasting rights among your friends and family, and the knowledge that you've helped make Xbox better for everyone. We won't be offering any form of compensation. For more info, please check out our Posting Guidelines.
Q: How do I receive updates about my ideas?
A: You can enable notifications by clicking “Settings” – located next to your Gamertag in the upper right portion of the screen. Type in your preferred email address to receive the updates. You can also set your preferred language and add an image for your Avatar.
Q: I have a question about my Xbox 360/Xbox One/network connection/billing history. Can I ask it here?
A: For any support-related questions, please reach out to us at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
I know that game DVR was a big thing but is there a way that you can design an app on Xbox one that lets us record for longer than 5 minutes say maybe 15 minutes and also have a live voice over with the party chat with a default or other Xbox one compatible headset if so that would be awesome. Keep the COOL stuff coming.
I Can't Sign In My Xbox 360 To Buy Do To Xbox Changed My Code & My Old Code Won't Work .!! & After Buying Solitaire Game I Now Can't Play It. It Just Shows A Screen With No Games.
First, I cannot get my XBOX 1 to work because there is two different email accounts attached to my account and I cannot figure out how to fix that. Second, after waiting like 2 hours for a call from customer service he was no help and then hung up on me. Third, my daughter called today and was hung up on again. What are you doing Microsoft really? Can someone figure this crap out for me before I throw the XBOX 1 out the window and never buy anything from Microcrap again!
It'd be nice to play the games I've paid a lot of money for? Doesn't semm unreasonable
I use my Xbox as a media extender only.
I have had my Xbox and PC connected together via 2/CAT5 cables and a router for a number of years without issue.
A few weeks back, I could not connect between Xbox and PC for more than 2.5 minutes.
Contacting Xbox support eliminated a number of reasons for my issue, but didn't solve it.
That night, widows and Xbox required an update and my problem disappeared.
Very strange but glad it is resolved.
Thanks Xbox support for your help.....hope you guys find what caused this issue.
I am a big fan of Xbox and since the recent years Xbox has changed in various ways in terms of gaming and entertainment.
However, I am a little disappointed with Xbox One!
The reason why I am giving my feedback about the Xbox One is, because there are a couple of things Microsoft should consider which are as follows:
1) Give us better deals with new games / old games (if you see the Sony Playstation store they have better deals then what Microsoft is giving us. In Playstation plus you get incredible amount of discounts on new games and old games too. Since Playstation plus members are premium members they get $10 or more off on they're games. Which means that Microsoft should give us (Gold members) discounts on newer games as well. I know you guys give us discounts on few games every month. But seriously you guys really should start giving us better deals than you are now currently).
2) Gamertag (why on earth would Microsoft charge CAD $9.99 just to change the gamertag. In Playstation you don't even have to pay to change your gamertag. Really man that's too much).
3) Street Fighter V (as you all may know they are a lot of people who play street fighter on Xbox 360, I own an Xbox 360 and I love it. The reason why I bought an Xbox One was mainly for Street Fighter V and Forza. This has really disappointed me the most. The console I really like, does not get the game that I love to play. Killer Instinct is not even close to what street fighter is mainly. I know that for a fact that a lot of people would say Killer Instinct is a good game with better graphics but I just don't like the vibe of the game. I believe if Microsoft reconsider and makes a deal with Capcom (Street Fighter V), it will be very profitable for Microsoft. Because their are people who own next gen consoles and are waiting for the games that they like/love.
Microsoft please consider what I have mention above, it is for Xbox's benefit, it's up to you guys if you're willing to change your future. Thank you for taking your time out.
Noble da gamer commented
This for Xbox 360 I feel like their hasn't been that many good free with gold lately so I thought I could suggest some my first one is a open world game that friends can play together like gta 4 or 5 and my second one is maybe first person shooter like one of the old cod games
CRIMSON 659 commented
my 8 year old son purchased extra coins whilst on plants vs zombies he didnt realise they were extra as it doesnt say this when you buy these within the game this is utterly disgusting and only found out when i was advised by email id made a purchase its misleading and a total rip off
Hello there, for a week or so now my xbox one hasn't been unlocking achievements for halo the master chief collection, also some of the achievements aren't keeping track of my progres.
When I go into my achievements there are a lot of them saying that they are unlocking but they've yet to unlock for about a week or so now.
Thank you for your time and I'm sorry about the poor grammer
Why is it I can't play my games without internet connection?
Please can you put free to play dragon prophet I love this game but is pc game I want to play on Xbox
Andy ARDK commented
The "standard" controller maybe find for most, made for children up to average size adult in a one size fits most but what about the rest?.
I would say my hands fingers are that much bigger but find most a little on the small size making some games hard to play.
Why not had one a little bigger designed more for adults/ bigger hands?
I looked at you controller and a DIY mod would be tricky unlike some other designs?
As parts of the Xbox one's backgrounds and parts of the UI are mainly black, they should have the option to change it to white like on windows phone, that would add a lot more customization and design ideas on the Xbox one!
HELP, Ms! I need to Edit an idea I posted. It is just spelling errors. Could you, pls, make it right for me?
- Where it says: "(source: http://t.co/ANxse5qfvG)" -> correct my link here, cause the last parenthesis is merged with the link, so it doesn´t redirect the user correctly to the actual source.
- Where it says: "So many people pay so much more that the fair price" -> change it to "So many people pay so much more than the fair price"
- Where it says: "than we lose the leverage of" -> change it to "then we lose the leverage of"
Could you do that for me, pls? Thanks :)
SGT EDDY commented
had to return my xbox one controller, left thumbstick drift also down on the d pad sticking.lucky for me under warranty still have to wait 10/14 days for replacement....
please add the aribc language to the system of the xbox one
ust dropped $600 on a piece of @#$*!!! Get it home and hook it up. After throwing away an hour and a half of my day, game still hasn't downloaded and also surprise the coop play in the new MasterChief is not the story campaign anymore....... Seriously. This is why I hate Microsoft. Never again will I buy another Microsoft product. Hurry up APPLE and design a gamer console!!!
They need to bring back the family gold membership!!! This is rediculous!!!
Hi Misses Joust, pls merge all channel editor, channel by number etc........perhaps then it will get the needed attention from xbox staff. Live TV feature is almost unuseful in & outside of US as long as we are forced to use providers sorting thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you