Reserved for Xbox Feedback announcements

FAQ

Q: How do I use the Xbox Feedback site?
A: You can use this site to submit new ideas; and view, comment, and vote for ideas from others.
To add a new idea, select a category from the right (such as Kinect, Apps, Gaming…) and enter your idea into the empty field. Similar ideas will display, and you can comment or vote on an existing idea. If your idea hasn’t been submitted yet, click “Post a new idea” to share your idea.

Q: Do I need to sign in to post ideas and vote?
A: Yes. Sign in with your Microsoft Account to post your ideas, comment, and vote. Your User ID will be your Gamertag.

Q: What are the rules for posting?
A: Please check out our Posting Guidelines.

Q: What happens after I submit my idea?
A: Once you post a new idea, other Xbox fans can view, comment and/or vote on your idea. We have a dedicated crew of staff and moderators who review the ideas and comments and help make sure your ideas are heard throughout Xbox.

Q: How does voting work?
A: Once you're signed in, you can vote for an idea by clicking the "Vote" button next to the idea's title and description. You can vote once per idea. An idea's total number of votes is presented just above the "Vote" button.

Q: It says I have 1,000 votes but that number doesn’t decrease when I vote on something. Did my vote count?
A: Yes, your vote counted. You have unlimited votes so that number will never change.

Q: What's the difference between Hot Ideas and Top Ideas?
A: Top ideas have the highest total vote counts in their category. Hot ideas are those which have received the most votes in a recent, short amount of time. For example: a new idea with 30 fresh votes this week will be Hotter than a 500-vote idea that's been around a while and got fewer votes in the same time frame.

Q: How can I tell if an idea's being implemented?
A: The status of an idea will be updated to “In Progress” when it is being implemented, and after it has been released, the status will be updated to “Completed”

Q: Do I get credit if my idea is implemented?
A: You get boasting rights among your friends and family, and the knowledge that you've helped make Xbox better for everyone. We won't be offering any form of compensation. For more info, please check out our Posting Guidelines.

Q: How do I receive updates about my ideas?
A: You can enable notifications by clicking “Settings” – located next to your Gamertag in the upper right portion of the screen. Type in your preferred email address to receive the updates. You can also set your preferred language and add an image for your Avatar.

Q: I have a question about my Xbox 360/Xbox One/network connection/billing history. Can I ask it here?
A: For any support-related questions, please reach out to us at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Misses JoustAdminMisses Joust (Staff, Xbox) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

46 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • zgangsta1zgangsta1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

I am a big fan of Xbox and since the recent years Xbox has changed in various ways in terms of gaming and entertainment.

However, I am a little disappointed with Xbox One!
    The reason why I am giving my feedback about the Xbox One is, because there are a couple of things Microsoft should consider which are as follows:

1) Give us better deals with new games / old games (if you see the Sony Playstation store they have better deals then what Microsoft is giving us. In Playstation plus you get incredible amount of discounts on new games and old games too. Since Playstation plus members are premium members they get $10 or more off on they're games. Which means that Microsoft should give us (Gold members) discounts on newer games as well. I know you guys give us discounts on few games every month. But seriously you guys really should start giving us better deals than you are now currently).

2) Gamertag (why on earth would Microsoft charge CAD $9.99 just to change the gamertag. In Playstation you don't even have to pay to change your gamertag. Really man that's too much).

3) Street Fighter V (as you all may know they are a lot of people who play street fighter on Xbox 360, I own an Xbox 360 and I love it. The reason why I bought an Xbox One was mainly for Street Fighter V and Forza. This has really disappointed me the most. The console I really like, does not get the game that I love to play. Killer Instinct is not even close to what street fighter is mainly. I know that for a fact that a lot of people would say Killer Instinct is a good game with better graphics but I just don't like the vibe of the game. I believe if Microsoft reconsider and makes a deal with Capcom (Street Fighter V), it will be very profitable for Microsoft. Because their are people who own next gen consoles and are waiting for the games that they like/love.

Microsoft please consider what I have mention above, it is for Xbox's benefit, it's up to you guys if you're willing to change your future. Thank you for taking your time out.

Zgangsta1

• Noble da gamerNoble da gamer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This for Xbox 360 I feel like their hasn't been that many good free with gold lately so I thought I could suggest some my first one is a open world game that friends can play together like gta 4 or 5 and my second one is maybe first person shooter like one of the old cod games

• CRIMSON 659CRIMSON 659 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

my 8 year old son purchased extra coins whilst on plants vs zombies he didnt realise they were extra as it doesnt say this when you buy these within the game this is utterly disgusting and only found out when i was advised by email id made a purchase its misleading and a total rip off

• SPRAWL52SPRAWL52 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello there, for a week or so now my xbox one hasn't been unlocking achievements for halo the master chief collection, also some of the achievements aren't keeping track of my progres.

When I go into my achievements there are a lot of them saying that they are unlocking but they've yet to unlock for about a week or so now.

Thank you for your time and I'm sorry about the poor grammer

• VENNY42VENNY42 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can you put free to play dragon prophet I love this game but is pc game I want to play on Xbox

• Andy ARDKAndy ARDK commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The "standard" controller maybe find for most, made for children up to average size adult in a one size fits most but what about the rest?.
    I would say my hands fingers are that much bigger but find most a little on the small size making some games hard to play.
    Why not had one a little bigger designed more for adults/ bigger hands?
    I looked at you controller and a DIY mod would be tricky unlike some other designs?

• MedianCarp435MedianCarp435 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As parts of the Xbox one's backgrounds and parts of the UI are mainly black, they should have the option to change it to white like on windows phone, that would add a lot more customization and design ideas on the Xbox one!

• rafocarafoca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HELP, Ms! I need to Edit an idea I posted. It is just spelling errors. Could you, pls, make it right for me?

Here is the thread: http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/251652-xbox-store/suggestions/6615854-stop-blocking-digital-games-purchases-in-other-xbo

- Where it says: "(source: http://t.co/ANxse5qfvG)"; -> correct my link here, cause the last parenthesis is merged with the link, so it doesn´t redirect the user correctly to the actual source.

- Where it says: "So many people pay so much more that the fair price" -> change it to "So many people pay so much more than the fair price"

- Where it says: "than we lose the leverage of" -> change it to "then we lose the leverage of"

Could you do that for me, pls? Thanks :)

• SGT EDDYSGT EDDY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

had to return my xbox one controller, left thumbstick drift also down on the d pad sticking.lucky for me under warranty still have to wait 10/14 days for replacement....

• StellarChain770StellarChain770 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ust dropped $600 on a piece of @#$*!!! Get it home and hook it up. After throwing away an hour and a half of my day, game still hasn't downloaded and also surprise the coop play in the new MasterChief is not the story campaign anymore....... Seriously. This is why I hate Microsoft. Never again will I buy another Microsoft product. Hurry up APPLE and design a gamer console!!!

• andhansandhans commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Misses Joust, pls merge all channel editor, channel by number etc........perhaps then it will get the needed attention from xbox staff. Live TV feature is almost unuseful in & outside of US as long as we are forced to use providers sorting thaaaaaaaaaaaaank you

• DJLONGMONEYDJLONGMONEY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ok I feel a little slow for this but how to we post new ideas or concerns... -___- help lol

• sheen19sheen19 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can the mod's post newly released features on the Announcement Forum please?
    Such as the below.
    Q: How can I tell if an idea's being implemented?
    A: The status of an idea will be updated to “In Progress” when it is being implemented, and after it has been released, the status will be updated to “Completed”

• AODxKIDSPAD3SxAODxKIDSPAD3Sx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3 Things Me and the fans need
    1: Better Free games with gold
    2: Import CD's or Stream Apple Products
    3: More apps

• MaverickList2MaverickList2 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Will u need a kinects to voice activate your system on the new 1 tb xbox1 coming out nov. 4th or is it now included or if u need one does the one for the first xbox1 work

• KAIZER091KAIZER091 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello Xbox/Microsoft....I would very much like to see it be not as easy to accidentally attach my actual email to a gamertag. I get new windows device - It should ask if I'm currently a Microsoft or Xbox subscriber - If we choose Xbox, we should be prompted for our Gamertag. Reason being, when it ask for our Microsoft account, most of us has had these accounts for years. We remember our GT's but the Microsoft accounts, not so much. Reason 2, when we go with the current process and add our current email, we get a new GT. There lies the problem, now we have our devices attached to some unknown gamertag and there is no EASY way to correct it. Xbox Support is not able to rectify it quickly nor MSChat support. Now my smartglass and my Xbox are not in sequence. Thank you for your time and attention to this as well for this site!

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base