Reserved for Xbox Feedback announcements

Q: How do I use the Xbox Feedback site?
A: You can use this site to submit new ideas; and view, comment, and vote for ideas from others.
To add a new idea, select a category from the right (such as Kinect, Apps, Gaming…) and enter your idea into the empty field. Similar ideas will display, and you can comment or vote on an existing idea. If your idea hasn’t been submitted yet, click “Post a new idea” to share your idea.

Q: Do I need to sign in to post ideas and vote?
A: Yes. Sign in with your Microsoft Account to post your ideas, comment, and vote. Your User ID will be your Gamertag.

Q: What are the rules for posting?
A: Please check out our Posting Guidelines.

Q: What happens after I submit my idea?
A: Once you post a new idea, other Xbox fans can view, comment and/or vote on your idea. We have a dedicated crew of staff and moderators who review the ideas and comments and help make sure your ideas are heard throughout Xbox.

Q: How does voting work?
A: Once you're signed in, you can vote for an idea by clicking the "Vote" button next to the idea's title and description. You can vote once per idea. An idea's total number of votes is presented just above the "Vote" button.

Q: It says I have 1,000 votes but that number doesn’t decrease when I vote on something. Did my vote count?
A: Yes, your vote counted. You have unlimited votes so that number will never change.

Q: What's the difference between Hot Ideas and Top Ideas?
A: Top ideas have the highest total vote counts in their category. Hot ideas are those which have received the most votes in a recent, short amount of time. For example: a new idea with 30 fresh votes this week will be Hotter than a 500-vote idea that's been around a while and got fewer votes in the same time frame.

Q: How can I tell if an idea's being implemented?
A: The status of an idea will be updated to “In Progress” when it is being implemented, and after it has been released, the status will be updated to “Completed”

Q: Do I get credit if my idea is implemented?
A: You get boasting rights among your friends and family, and the knowledge that you've helped make Xbox better for everyone. We won't be offering any form of compensation. For more info, please check out our Posting Guidelines.

Q: How do I receive updates about my ideas?
A: You can enable notifications by clicking “Settings” – located next to your Gamertag in the upper right portion of the screen. Type in your preferred email address to receive the updates. You can also set your preferred language and add an image for your Avatar.

Q: I have a question about my Xbox 360/Xbox One/network connection/billing history. Can I ask it here?
A: For any support-related questions, please reach out to us at

1 vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Misses JoustMisses Joust shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
  • BOOKER BBOOKER B commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you do a re-check as alot
    Items are now not compleated due to the new update which to me was rubbish it took everything i loved about the xbox one and put a bomb into it

• Kevin D NKevin D N commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We should be able to save our xbox 360 saves to our xbox one hard drive just in case we lose Internet we don't have to start our game over. Also on a side note, how come we can't remap the triggers to face buttons? Personally that would make shooting and racing games feel a lot better to me and I'm sure others.

Thank you

• PixieSparklez26PixieSparklez26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Anyone play minecraft xbox 360 edition and that wanna play minecraft with me? feel free to add me, my gamertag is: PixieSparklez26. so, add me if you wanna play minecraft =)

• PixieSparklez26PixieSparklez26 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

anybody play minecraft xbox 360 edition thats in their 20's? im looking for friends to play minecraft with and i need someone who is their 20's play minecraft with. please be nice thats all i ask. :)

• fish roflsfish rofls commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have been attempting to post a game suggestion under the backwards capatibility category for over an hour using my x1 browser. Sadly their is no 'click ''Post a new idea'' to share your idea' link.

• SmotheryCougarSmotheryCougar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently bought an Xbox One. I can't play 3/4 of my 360 games on it, games take ridiculously long to download, and the single player games I've tried don't even look impressive. Is this a joke, is this seriously supposed to be next gen? The dashboard just looks bland and ugly compared to the 360, and the console even has trouble connecting online, while all my other devices in the house connect just fine

• IgneousSwordIgneousSword commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would realky love to have "Import Tuner Challenge" added to the back words compatibility for xbox one

• ItchyCalf338250ItchyCalf338250 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Gamertag was forcefully changed today due to another party reporting it as inappropriate. My Gamertag of WILLKILLHIMSELF which I have had since starting Xbox live eons ago was changed to a Microsoft generated one that I find inappropriate without due process or actually contacting me about the complaint. Apparently Mr Gates and Microsoft believe it's paying customers are Guilty until proven innocent at their leisure. I have donated to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation for years and I am sickened by the treatment I just received for a single complaint of a inappropriate Gamertag most likely filed by someone that I just utterly defeated in a first person shooter PVP arena. I was even more dumbfounded to find out I had to pay to change my forcefully changed Gamertag. I will be switching to the PLAYSTATION brand, and APPLE computers. I feel in order to nudge Microsoft into fixing their *** poor complaint system all gamers should FLAG EVERY GAMERTAG AS INAPPROPRIATE as a way to bring attention to the Flawed and mishandled complaint process. Good complaining to all

• D4RK WOLF 03D4RK WOLF 03 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Don't waist your time voting bc they are picking what games they want on it and what company will pay them the most to do it not the ones people want o it to play if you look at the list all the ones being added didn't even make the top 5 and they wonder why people are going to Playstation because xbox only cares about the $$ not the gamer

• bwc1975bwc1975 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I know this might be asking a lot. But on behalf of my fellow wrestling fans. Could you possibly add every wrestling games from SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 on up to the latest one's. Or at least most of them.

• Bolger20Bolger20 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can I not post an idea for a game for the backwards compatibility there are a few games I would like to add but cannot do it

• Psyk0m4n90Psyk0m4n90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have 2 regions,Belgium and holland when i uploaded money on my account when it was on region setting holland i couldn't use it when my xbox is setup in the other region how can i transfer this money between regions and why is this nessasery?

Feedback and Knowledge Base